Table of Content
- AIIMS 2017 Exam Dates
- AIIMS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- AIIMS 2017 Application Form
- AIIMS 2017 Exam Pattern
- AIIMS 2017 Seat Reservation
- AIIMS 2017 Syllabus
- AIIMS 2017 Admit Card
- AIIMS Result 2017 @ aiimsexams.org
- AIIMS 2017 Cut-off
- AIIMS 2017 Answer Key
- AIIMS 2017 Counselling Process
AIIMS 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Answer Key, Admit Card, Result @ aiimsexams.org – All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a group of 7 institutions with the name of AIIMS in India. These 7 institutions are the leading medical institution providing the medical (MD/MS/MBBS/Nursing/Health Science/ Paramedical) education. AIIMS medical (MBBS) entrance exam is a national level entrance test organized by AIIMS, New Delhi. It is conducted for providing admission to MBBS program offered by 7 AIIMS institution of the country. AIIMS 2017 MBBS entrance test would be conducted in the last week of May 2017. AIIMS 2017 registration would begin in the third week of February 2017. Here you can check the AIIMS entrance exam Application Form, Exam Dates, Result, Admit Card and Syllabus.
AIIMS 2017 Exam Dates
|AIIMS Application form start date||Third week of February 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||Third week of March 2017|
|AIIMS Admit Card availability||First week of May 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS Entrance test date||Last week of May 2017|
|AIIMS Result announcement||Second week of June 2017|
|AIIMS Counselling start||First week of July 2017|
AIIMS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all medical courses which are offered by the AIIMS are slightly different. Here we would be mentioning the eligibility criteria mentioned by AIIMS. Before you apply for the exam you need to check the eligibility criteria:
- You need to have completed the age of 17 years on 31st Dec of the year of admission.
- You need to have cleared class 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics, English, Biology and Chemistry subjects obtaining at least 60% marks for general/OBC category and at least 50% marks for ST/SC/OPH individuals.
- Those of you who are appearing in class 12th or its equivalent exam would also be eligible to apply.
AIIMS 2017 Application Form
- You can fill and submit the AIIMS 2017 Application Form through online mode only.
- The application form would be out in the third week of February 2017 and would be available till the 3rd week of March 2017.
- You would be able to make corrections in the application form for one week window in the first week of April, 2017.
- You need to keep scanned images of photographs, left thumb impression and signature in the prescribed size and format ready to upload in the application form.
The application fee payment can be paid through online mode (debit/credit card or net banking) or through the challan from which is payable at any branch of SBI Bank. The application fee for all categories is different and is mentioned below:
|General||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Other Backward Classes [OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
AIIMS 2017 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam:||Online mode (computer based test)|
|Duration:||3 hours + 30 minutes|
|No. of Questions:||200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions|
|Marking Scheme:||For each correct response 1 mark would be given and for each incorrect response 1/3 marks would be deducted|
Below we have mentioned the AIIMS exam pattern:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
AIIMS 2017 Seat Reservation
The seat reservation for different categories would be followed by 7.5% ST, 15% SC and 27% OBC, for Indian Nationals. A 3% reservation for Orthopedic Physically Handicapped would be provided on horizontal basis. The seat matrix in the 7 AIIMS which is as following:
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign*||Total|
|New Delhi||37||19||11||05||3% Horizontal||0*||72*|
AIIMS 2017 Syllabus
The syllabus would be based on the class 12th science stream. The syllabus would consists of subjects like Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and Aptitude/General Knowledge. You can prepare for the exam from the abo0ve mentioned subjects. The detailed syllabus is as follows:
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electronic Devices
- Nuclear Physics
- Wave Motion: Optics
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry:
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Section B: Organic Chemistry:
- Structure of Atom
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Section C: Physical Chemistry:
- State of Matter
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Developmental Biology
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Reproductive System
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Transpiration and respiration
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Books and authors
- Famous award and prizes
- Major corporate events
- World Records
- History etc
AIIMS 2017 Admit Card
All the eligible individuals can download the admit card through online only. The admit card would be released in the first week of May, 2017. The admit card would not be sent by post. You need to keep the printout of the admit card for future reference. Without admit card you would not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Also Read : NEEt 2017 Admit Card
AIIMS Result 2017 @ aiimsexams.org
The AIIMS 2017 Result would be provided to students in the second week of June 2017. You can check the results online from the official website of AIIMS. You must take a printout result and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
AIIMS 2017 Cut-off
The cut off score is the minimum score which needs to be secure by the individuals to get admission in AIIMS. The cut-off score for different categories is mentioned below:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45%|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS 2017 Answer Key
The exam is conducted online and therefore it would not be possible to release the answers of AIIMS MBBS questions in a Chronological order. Additionally, AIIMS does not publish the answer key for MBBS exam on its official website or in a paperback format.
Answer key would be available for entrance tests which are organized in offline mode. As AIIMS would be organized in online mode therefore there would be no availability of its answer key. Those of you who have appeared in the exam need to wait till the results are released.
AIIMS 2017 Counselling Process
The AIIMS 2017 Counselling would begin in the first week of July 2017. The merit list would be prepared based on the marks secured in the entrance exam. The merit list would be prepared individually for all the categories. You would be invited for counselling based on the rank secure in the merit list. For counseling process you need to report at the venue at the given date and time which is mentioned on the call letter with original documents.
Also Read : CBSENEET.nic.in