Table of Content
AIPGMEE 2017 Application Form, Exam Date & Result – nbe.gov.in – AIPGMEE is a national level medical entrance test which is conducted by the NBE (National Board of Examinations). The exam is conducted for those of you who are seeking admission in a number of PG (post graduate) medical courses which are offered by many private and government medical colleges of the country. With the help of this exam you would be able to get admission into MD, MS and PG diploma programs. Here you can check complete details regarding AIPGMEE 2017 consisting of eligibility criteria, application form, exam dates, etc.
AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Dates
The tentative exam dates for AIPGMEE is listed in the below table:
|Application form starts||Third week of September 2016|
|Last date to submit the application form||Third week of October 2016|
|Admit card release||Last week of November 2016|
|Exam date||First week of December 2016|
|Result declaration date||Third week of January 2017|
AIPGMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have mentioned the complete AIPGMEE 2017 eligibility criteria:
- You need to be Indian Citizen.
- You need to possess an MBBS degree from any university or college which is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- It is compulsory to finish the rotating internship in order to apply for this exam.
- Those of you with MBBS degree which is not recognized by MCI would not be eligible to apply.
AIPGMEE 2017 Application Form
How to apply
1. Profile creation
- You need to enter your name.
- Email ID.
- Your father’s & mother’s name.
You need to note that any prefix (Smt/Shri/Mrs/Mr) would not be allowed before the names.
Login creation- You need to create your login so that you can use it in case of backlog later to make any changes or request to resend the admit card, etc. You need to create your login by the following steps:
- You need to create your username using alphanumeric characters with no space in between. The maximum limit would be of 50 characters.
- Then you need to create your password using a minimum of 1 alpha &1 numeric character.
- After this you would need to answer secret privacy question.
You would have to enter your additional contact details like:
- Primary contact No.
- Secondary contact No.
- Postal address
One you have entered all the necessary details you need to “Save & Continue” and then move to the next stage.
2. Complete the application form
After you have successfully created your profile, you need to finish the application form. Firstly you would have to select “AIPGMEE” from the drop down menu.
Then you need to click on “Save & Continue” to move to the examination screen.
Once you have read all the information you need to click on “Continue” to move forward to fill the application form.
- You need to select your category and nationality.
- You need to pay Rs 3750/- as application fee (Rs 2750/- for ST/SC/PH/PwD).
- Select the preference to join an hospital/institute of Armed Forces.
- Also select the domicile state of residence & religious or linguistic minority.
- Make sure you mention the details of 2 marks of body.
- Then enter the SMC/MCI registration no. along with the medical council’s name and type of registration.
- Finally click on “Save & Continue”in order to move to the next stage.
- Those appearing need to enter the total marks scored in MBBS exam along with the university name.
- Mention the details of information along with additional educational qualification.
- Also mention the details of being rusticated/deported by any examination authority (if applicable).
- If you have appeared for any NBE examination before then also you need to provide the details.
- Selection of examination venue
The exam would be conducted in 33 centres across India. You need to select the centre as per your preference (centres would be on first come first serve policy).
Selection of examination centre
You need to select the city then the list of examination centres in that city would be visible. Those of you who are appearing can get the address of the examination centre when you click on the link “Directions”.
In order to confirm the scheduling, you need to click on “Schedule Appointment” button.
Selection of date & Time
You need to select the examination date & time for the examinations.
After this you need to click on “Save & Finish” in order to move to the next stage of the application fee payment.
4. Online payment of application fee
You can pay the application fee either by credit/debit card OR through net banking. You would also have to complete the application fee transaction within 30 minutes.
- Select the option for payment of application fee from the tabs.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Then click on make payment.
After you have successfully submitted the application fees, you would get an application on the registered email id within 24 hours.
You are advised to take a print out of payment confirmation page for further reference.
|General category||Rs. 3750|
|Reserved category||Rs. 2750|
AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Questions would be on the basis of the subjects taught in MBBS like pre-clinical ,para-clinical and clinical.
- Exam would be organized in online mode.
- There would be a total of 300 MCQs.
- The exam would be held in English language.
- There would be no negative marking.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology and Venerelogy||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||25|
|Total Number of Question||300|
AIPGMEE 2017 Admit Card
You would be able to get your AIPGMEE Admit Card 2017 after you complete the registration and scheduling process. You need to take a printout of the admit card and attach a latest passport size photograph. You must note that without the admit card you would not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
AIPGMEE 2017 Result
The AIPGMEE Result 2017 would be released in the third week of January 2017. You can download the result from the official website. You need to make sure you take a printout of the results and keep it till the admission procedure gets over. You need to score a minimum of 50% for general category. 40% for ST/SC/OBC category and 45% for PwD in order to be eligible.
AIPGMEE 2017 Counselling
A merit list would be made as per the marks secure in the entrance exam. You would be invited for counseling process according to the rank in the merit list. The counseling procedure would begin after the results are announced. In the counseling process, you need to pay the counseling fee and select the colleges and courses according to your choice. According to the rank, filled choices and availability of seats, seats would be allotted to candidates.