Table of Content
- AIPMT 2017 Exam Dates (Replaced By NEET)
- AIPMT 2017 Application Form
- AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Qualification
- AIPMT 2017 Exam Pattern
- AIPMT 2017 Merit list
- AIPMT 2017 Counselling Procedure
- AIPMT 2017 Results
- AIPMT 2017 Admit Card
- AIPMT 2017 Answer Key
- AIPMT 2017 Preparation Tips
AIPMT 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Answer Key, Admit Card, Result @ aipmt.nic.in – AIPMT 2017 (All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test) is a national level entrance exam that is conducted each year for admission in MBBS/BDS programs. AIPMT is handled by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). As compared to the previous years, this exam would be held in the month of May 2017. In this article, you would get detailed information about AIPMT 2017 which consists of eligibility criteria, qualification criteria, admit card, application form, results and counseling.
AIPMT 2017 Exam Dates (Replaced By NEET)
Compared to the previous years, here are the dates of NEET 2017 exam.
|NEET 2017 Application Form available||First week of December 2016|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||Last week of December 2016|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (without late fee)||Second week of January 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form (with late fee)||Last week of January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||First week of February 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||First week of April 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||First week of May 2017|
|Result Declared||First week of June 2017|
|NEET Counselling||After Result Announcement|
AIPMT 2017 Application Form
AIPMT 2017 application form would be available through online process only. The form would be provided from the official website of AIPMT. The application form would not be provided through offline mode. The application form of the AIPMT would not be available in the month of December 2017. In the application form you would have to fill the qualification code, center of examination, category, exam medium and gender carefully. You would not be allowed to make any changes after submitting the application form. There would be no need to submit the application form through offline mode. Only one application form would be accepted by the conducting authority.
The following documents needs to be kept ready in the following size:
|Scanned images of the latest Photograph||size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb|
|Signature||size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb|
|Right Hand Index Finger Impression||size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb|
The application form fee needs to be deposited through the following ways: Credit card/Debit Card, e-challan deposited in CBSE account with Syndicate Bank, SBI, ICICI bank or HDFC bank, net banking and e-wallet of the common services centre.
|Category||Application Form Fee|
|Gen and OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/- (without late fee)|
|Rs. 2800/- (with late fee)|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs. 750/- (without late fee)|
|Rs. 2150/- (with late fee)|
AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Qualification
You need to fulfill the given eligibility criteria to appear in the AIPMT (now NEET). The AIPMT eligibility consists of age criteria and educational qualification that is mentioned here.
- You need to be an Indian citizen.
- You need to have cleared 17 years of age or must complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Those who belong to General category (UR) should not be more than 25 years of age as on 31st Dec of the year of the examination. For SC/ST/OBC category there would be a 5 years relaxation granted.
- Those of you who belong to the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and J & K would not be eligible for the 15% all India quota seats. Those belonging o theses states need to appear in AIPMT only in order to get admission into AFMC, Pune.
- OCI (Overseas citizens of India) individuals can apply for AIPMT.
- There would be no limit to attempt AIPMT
- Those who have passed/appearing in class 12th or its equivalent exam would be eligible to appear for AIPMT.
- Class 12th needs to be completed with PCB as main subjects or any other elective subject with English as a level not more than the core subject for English.
- You need to have gained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB if you belong o General category, 40% for ST/SC/OBC, 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH.
- You can appear or qualify 3 years degree course (B.Sc) from a recognized University with Chemistry, Physics and Bio-technology/Biology included as practical subjects can also apply.
AIPMT 2017 Exam Pattern
AIPMT 2017 would be organized in single stage and compromises of 180 objective type questions. A total of 3 hours would be given to complete this exam. The entrance exam would be conducted through offline process (pen & paper based exam). You need to select either English or Hindi question paper language.
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||90||360|
AIPMT 2017 Syllabus
The syllabus would consist of class 11 and 12 topics of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology. AIPMT 2017 syllabus is completely on the basis of class 11 and 12 as per various education board. As per CBSE AIPMT 2017 notifications which are issues by candidates who are preparing for medical entrance exam AIPMT 2017 . Each year lakhs of students appear for AIPMT exam and now they are searching for AIPMT 2017 Entrance entrance exam syllabus.
AIPMT 2017 Reservation
In AIPMT under 15% all India Quota seats, there would be seats reservation for candidates who belong to the ST/SC/OBC/PH category.
|OBC (non-creamy candidates)||27%|
AIPMT 2017 Merit list
A successful candidates list would be made by the board based on the marks secured by them in the examination. After the merit list is prepared, the board would forward the same to the counseling authorities in order for the allotment of seats. If 2 or more candidates score the same marks in the examination, the inter-se-merit of such individual would be made on the mentioned preferences:
- Individuals gained higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the exam.
- Individual gained higher marks in Chemistry in the exam.
- Individuals with less number of attempted wrong answers in all the subjects in the exam.
- Individuals older in age to be preferred.
AIPMT 2017 Counselling Procedure
After the results would be declared, within a week the counseling would begin. The AIPMT 2017 counselling would be conducted through online process. The online counselling would be managed by the Directorate General of Health Services. Information related to online counselling would be provided on the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) site. You are advised to read the counseling information carefully if you are selected. The counseling can be referred to the following address:
The Assistant Director General (ME)
Directorate General of Health Services,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108
Phone No.: 011-23062493, (FAX) 011-23061907
AIPMT 2017 Results
CBSE would declare the result of only those of you who qualify the test and it would be available on its official website of the university. The results of AIPMT 2017 is expected to be declared tentatively in the month of June 2017.
AIPMT 2017 Admit Card
The admit cards would be available in the month of April 2017 and you can download your admit card by entering your registration number and password. After you download the admit card you need to check out the details which are mentioned on it and incase any errors are there you need to immediately contact the concerned authority.
AIPMT 2017 Answer Key
You would be able to download the AIPMT 2016 answer key from the its official website. Other than the official answer key, there are a number of other well known institutes which exist and also declare the answer key.
AIPMT 2017 Preparation Tips
AIPMT is known as one of the most toughest medical examination of the country. Each year many individuals appear for this examination and only a few of them are able to crack this exam. In order to crack this exam you need to prepare a timetable/schedule for exam preparation. You need to focus on your health and stay positive, prepare a strategy and time management.