Table of Content
Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers is an entrance exam which is held by The Institution of Engineers India (IEI).
This exam calls in applications into engineering courses.
This exam is organized for 2 category types that are Diploma Stream (Senior Technician Members) and Non Diploma Stream (Technician Members).
This exam would be held twice in every academic year that is once in summer and next in winter seasons.
This exam is for the applicants who wish to pursue their education in Distance mode.
It would help candidates either to pursue degree or else diploma programs.
|Exam Name||Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers Entrance Exam|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Commonly called as||AMIE Entrance Exam|
Eligibility for AMIE Exam 2017
All the candidates are required to maintain below mentioned eligibility criteria in order to write this entrance exam:
- Those who wish to apply for this exam need to complete their 10+2 as the qualifying exam.
- It is essential to achieve at least minimum total of 45% in their qualifying exam.
- They are required to have working experience as a professional engineer under a corporate person if they are applying for Senior Technician Member.
- Applicants are required to complete diploma in engineering along with technology or its equivalent exam.
Application Process for AMIE Exam 2017
Students are required to follow below steps in the process of applying for this exam:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website and complete the application process.
- Once the application is completed then applicants would receive the login credentials.
- Next applicants are required to login and start filling the application form with the required details.
- Once it is completed they need to verify and submit the application form.
- Students can also get application forms by sending Demand Draft to Admission or Selection office of the organization.
Registration Fee for AMIE Exam 2017
- Those who apply for this exam needs to pay registration fee of Rs. 2,000/- if they are from India.
- If the candidates apply from outside India, then need to pay an application fee of 150$.
Age Limit for AMIE Exam 2017
- Those who have completed their 18 years of age would be eligible to apply for this exam.
Syllabus for AMIE Exam 2017
Those applying for this exam need to revise the subjects as following:
For Diploma Stream:
- Material Science
- Society, Environment and Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Elements of Electrical Engineering and Electronics
For Non – Diploma Stream:
- Fundamental of Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electrical Science
- Mathematics 1
- Engineering Environment and Society
- Natural Science
- Mathematics 2
- Mechanical Science
- Computer System and Data Analysis
- Material Science and Processes
- Engineering Drawing and Graphics
Admit Cards for AMIE 2017
- Admit cards of AMIE 2017 would be made available before 1st week of exam scheduled day.
Results for AMIE 2017
- Once the exam of 2 parts is completed, that is after the project is submitted then the results of this exam would be declared.
Important Dates for AMIE 2017
Those who are applying for this exam need to follow below mentioned schedule in the process:
- Application forms would be available in February and April as it is held twice.
- Last date for submission of forms would be updated.
Counseling Process in AMIE 2017
- Those who are selected would be provided admissions in the respective streams.