Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2017
- Application Process in AP EAMCET 2017
- Registration Fees of AP EAMCET 2017
- Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2017
- Admit Card for AP EAMCET 016
- Results of AP EAMCET 2017
- Important Dates of AP EAMCET 2017
- Counseling Process of AP EAMCET 2017
AP Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test are shortened as AP EAMCET.
Every year this exam is held by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
Those who are willing to take admission in any engineering courses in the college which is situated in AP have to clear this exam.
Every year lakhs of candidates apply for the entrance exam of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET.
After clearing the entrance exam of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET candidates can get admission in the professional courses i.e. B.Pharm or B.Sc or B.E or B.Tech.
There are 22 regional test centers where the exams are held of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET.
The test centers are Kakinanda, Narsaraopet, Tirupathi, Anakapali, Srikakulam, Amalapuram, Proddutur, Machilipatnam, Viziangaram, Anantapur, Nellore, Ongole, Vishakhapatnam, Kurnool, Bhimavaram, Chittoor, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nandyal, Eluru and Kadapa.
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Category||State Level|
|Commonly Called as||AP EAMCET|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate Entrance Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2017
To get eligible in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET entrance exam and study in this University applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The nationality of the applicants must be Indian as Nationality or Overseas Citizen of India or Person of Indian Origin.
- They must belong to AP and should satisfy the local/non local status requirement for admission into Category A seats set up y AP Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They must have cleared 10+2 exams with Physics, Mathematics, along with Biotechnology or Biology or Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the field of Technology and Engineering held by Board of Intermediate Education along with bridge course or any other exam well-known as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education.
- They should have obtained a minimum of 45% of the marks for general category and 40% of the marks for reserved category in the subjects taken at 10+2.
- Their age must be above 16 years and below 22 years for appearing for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam.
- For Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe applicants the age limit is up to 25 years.
Application Process in AP EAMCET 2017
- Those who are interested in giving Andhra Pradesh EAMCET can apply through online and offline mode.
- The application form would be made available by last week of February 2017.
- They are supposed to visit the official website.
- Those who are interested are supposed to make online registration for the application form on the official website.
- After registration, they are supposed to fill the online application form and are suppose to pay the fees online using credit or debit card or Mee Seva Online Centre or Andhra Pradesh e-Seva Online Centre or Andhra Pradesh online centre.
- They can also pay the application fees by sending the DD of application fees along with the application form on the mentioned below address.
- Once the online application process gets completed successfully than the applicants are suppose to submit the application form to the regional coordinator or the convener address.
- Address: The regional coordinator/Convener, Ground Floor, EAMCET Examination Building, JNTUK, KAKINADA – 533003. AP.
- The final date of submitting the application form is by 2nd week of March 2017
Registration Fees of AP EAMCET 2017
The registration fees for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET entrance exam is as follows:-
- 250/- for Agricultural and Medical (AM)
- 250/- for Engineering (E)
- 500/-for all examinations Engineering, Medical and Agricultural
Late fees after registration date is gone
- 500 late fee by 2nd week of April 2017
- 1,000 late fee by last week of April 2017
- 5,000 late fee by 1st week of May 2017
- 10,000 late fee by 2nd week of May 2017
Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2017
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Entrance Exam would be held in 2nd week of May 2017.
The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
- The exam duration is of 3 hours (1801 Minutes).
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) would be asked where each question would be of 1 mark.
- There would be160 questions where 40 questions would be of Physics, 40 questions of chemistry and 80 questions of Mathematics.
- The test would be of 160 marks.
Admit Card for AP EAMCET 016
- The Admit Card of the applicants would be made available on the official website of AP EAMCET.
- After the declaration of the admit card they would be able to download their admit card by filling up the application number.
- They can download and take the print out of their admit card.
- Candidates would be able to download the admit card by 2nd week of May 2017.
- Admit card would not be sent by post, they are suppose to download their admit card from the official website only.
Results of AP EAMCET 2017
- Every year the entrance exam is organized in the month of May and the results of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET are announced by the last week of May 2017.
- The results of the candidates would be available on the official website where they can mention their application number and can check their results.
Important Dates of AP EAMCET 2017
The below mentioned are important events and dates for EAMCET 2017:
|Online registration will start from||1st week of March 2017
|Last date of submission of Application form without late fee is by||2nd week of April 2017
|Correction in online application form by||4th week of April 2017
|Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 500/- by||3rd week of April 2017
|Last date of online application submission along with late fees of Rs. 1000/- by||4th week of April 2017
|Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 5000/- by||1st week of May 2017
|Hall ticket/admit card is available to download by||2nd week of May 2017
|The AP EAMCET 2017 entrance exam would be conducted in||MPC – 24th – 27th April 2017 (Announced)
Bi.P.C. – 28th April 2017 (Announced)
|Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 10000/- by||2nd week of May 2017
|Results will be announced by||3rd week of May 2017|
|Display of images of OMR Answer sheets by||Last week of May 2017
|Counseling process would start from||2nd June 2017
Counseling Process of AP EAMCET 2017
- The counseling process for shortlisted applicants would begin from 2nd June 2017.
- They are supposed to download the Allotment Order by signing in through applicant’s login.
- Those who are shortlisted will come to know the allotment or re-allotment information through a SMS on their registered mobile number.
- Candidates who are shortlisted can find out their details by login in through applicants login where they need to enter their admit card number, id number, date of birth.
- It is compulsory for all shortlisted candidates to get all their documents along with them at the time of counseling process.