Table of Content
APJEE 2017 is a state level examination held by the AP State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) for Degree (PCB) and Diploma courses.
The Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is generally known as APJEE.
The AP State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE), which is an independent body, conducts the AP Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) every year.
It comes under the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education of the Government of AP.
The chosen applicants would be nominated for different Professional (Degree) and Technical (Diploma) courses against the availability of the seats.
Depending on the accessibility of seats in the colleges and the seats made available by Government of India, North Eastern Council to the State, the applicants are being chosen.
Find all other queries of APJEE 2017 such as notifications, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and exam dates etc.
|APJEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||APJEE|
|Exam Level||State Level|
APJEE 2017 Exam Dates
Students should make a note of the below mentioned important dates of the APJEE 2017:
|The online application will be made available||In the month of February 2017|
|The application form will be accepted||In the month of April 2017|
|Admit card is available to download from||1st week of May 2017
|The exam will be conducted||In the month of May, 2017|
|Results will be announced||In the month of June 2017|
|Counseling process will start||In the month of July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of APJEE 2017
The applicants who want to apply for the APJEE must fulfill the below given eligibility criteria:
- The applicants should be a resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The students whose parents are Non – APST workers of the State Government, Central Government as well as Central Public Undertakings and currently serving in the state of AP are also allowed to sit for the exam.
- The candidates who have appeared for the Class 10th or Class 12th exam from the schools of Arunachal Pradesh can also apply.
- The applicants appearing for the diploma courses should clear the Class 10th exam or equivalent from any well-known board are eligible for the exam.
- The students applying the degree course should have passed Class 12th exam with Science from Government documented university or board.
Registration process in APJEE 2017
Students applying for the APJEE 2017 must follow the instructions that are given below:
- The applicants should register online first on the official website.
- The applicant should provide mobile number as well as valid email address for further communication.
- A latest passport size photograph is necessary, but the size should not exceed 25KB.
- The students should also scan their signature and it should not exceed 25KB.
- The entire application form should be duly filled with accurate information.
- Before filling up the application form the students should read the instruction provided on the website carefully.
- The applicants should not refresh the page or use the back button of the browser while filling up the application form.
- It is not necessary to fill up the entire application form in 1 day, instead the applicants can save the details of 1 part and then complete the other part within the due date.
- If they want to fill up the application form in 1 day, then they can click on continue or else they can click on the Save button and resume the application process later.
- Prior to the submission of the application form, they should review it carefully to evade mistakes.
Application fee of APJEE 2017
- The APST students would have to pay Rs. 500 and if they are paying using the internet banking method, then there would be additional charge of Rs.10.
- In case, they belong to non –APST category, then they would have to pay a sum of Rs. 700 excluding the internet banking charges of Rs. 10.
- If they are paying the fee through credit or debit card, then there would be card charges of Rs. 20.
Age Limit for APJEE 2017
- Those students appearing for the Diploma Courses should be at least 15 years of age and the maximum age limit is 18 years.
- If they are appearing for the degree courses, then they must be at least 17 years and the maximum age limit would be 21 years.
- There would be certain relaxations provided to the reserved categories.
APJEE 2017 Exam Pattern
AP JEE exam pattern and syllabus are given below:
APJEE 2017 Admit Card
- The candidates can download their Admit Card online from APDHTE by clicking on the Admit card link.
- There candidates have to enter their application form number and stream and then click on Submit and the hall ticket would be made available for the students.
- They would have to bring the hard copy of the admit card to the exam hall along with identification proof.
APJEE 2017 Results
- The applicants can check their AP JEE 2017 results online by clicking on the Results link.
- There candidates can enter the roll number and stream for which they have applied and their result would be displayed.
APJEE 2017 Counseling Process
- Shortlisted applicants of APJEE would be allowed for counseling process.
- The certificates must bring following documents while going to counseling.
- For more information about the process of counseling visit the official website.