Table of Content
Assam CEE 2017 Combined Entrance Exam for admission to B.Tech. Courses in the colleges of the State of Assam would be held by the Dibrugarh University, tentatively in the 3rd week of May, 2017.
Candidates who desire to take admission have to qualify in Assam CEE 2017.
The complete information regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Exam date, exam pattern and syllabus, counseling, admit card, result of Assam CEE 2017 are given below in this article.
|Exam Name||Assam Combined Entrance Exam (Assam CEE)|
|Conducted By||Dibrugarh University|
Assam CEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You need to ensure that they hold the following eligibility norms for the admission in any of the colleges of Assam:
- You must be a citizen of India and also a permanent resident of Assam.
- You should not be above 21 years or below 17 years of age as on 1st August 2017.
- The upper age limit given above is relaxed to 22 years in case of B.Sc. passed individuals.
- The upper age limit mentioned relaxed by 3 years for ST and SC.
- For admission into B.E. Courses you need to pass the Qualifying Examination independently in the same sitting without any grace marks in the subject
- You should appear in all the 4 subjects i.e. English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics together.
- You need to pass Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Physics with at least 50% (45 % in case of Schedule Caste and 40 % in case of Schedule Tribe)
- You need to appear in the Entrance Exam ( ASSAM CEE 2017) for admission
- You must hold a good ethical character.
Assam CEE 2017 Important Dates
The Important Dates of Assam CEE 2017 would allow you to track important events of the exam.
You can check the dates for availability of application form, issuing of admit card, Assam CEE exam date and other important dates below in the table.
Note: The dates provided below are tentative:
|Online Application Form will be available from||3rd week of March 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of April 2017|
|Last date of receipt of application fee at State Bank of India||3rd week of April 2017|
|Admit card issue date||1st week of May 2017|
|Examination would be conducted||3rd week of May 2017|
|Counseling||2nd week of June 2017|
|Result would be announced||2nd week of June 2017|
Assam CEE 2017 Application Form
You would have to fill in the application form online.
There would be no need to submit any documents while filling the application form.
You can check the brief steps to fill the application form below:
Application Form Procedure:
- You need to register online with your valid Email Id and password
- You have to fill up all the necessary information mentioned in the Application Form
- You need to upload the scanned Photograph and Signature
|Details||File Format||File Size||Pixels|
JPEG or JPG format
|35 KB(max) 20 KB(min)||Height-250&320 pixels Width-150& 220 pixels|
|Signature||30 KB(max) 15KB(min)||Height-100&180 pixels Width-150&220 pixels|
- Your photograph should show your name as well as the date of the photograph taken on a placard held by you in front of your chest.
- Application Fees and Payment of Fees- The amount of application fees to be paid for B.Tech Engineering courses is Rs. 1,240/-
- You need to pay the application fees amount along with a bank charge of Rs. 60/- in cash at any branch of State Bank of India by using bank challan generated after completion of online submission of application form.
- The application fees are non-refundable.
- You need to print Application Form by entering Application Number and Password
Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card would be made available to download tentatively from 1st week of March, 2017.
You need to log in to access and download the same.
Only those who have filled their application form successfully and paid the fees would be able to download the Admit Card.
The Admit would contain exam time, exam venue and exam date apart from some instructions.
- You need to log in by entering your application number and password.
- You can access your admit card and take the print out.
- It is advisable to check the information given on the admit card before printing it.
- The admit card would display your details along with the Roll No and the exam.
- Schedule as well as the signature and photograph of the individual.
Assam CEE 2017 Syllabus
- The syllabus for Assam CEE 2017 is decided and given by the authorities.
- You need to study the given topics in detail to prepare well for the exam.
- The syllabus is based on class 11th and 12th NCERT books.
- You would have to study and prepare accordingly.
- The link to the Syllabus for Assam CEE 2017 would be made available here for Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics and you can prepare accordingly for the exam.
Assam CEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- Those who are applying for the engineering courses have to appear the Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics paper.
- There would be 100 objective type questions.
- The exam would be conducted online.
- There would be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Assam CEE 2017 Result
- You are informed that Assam CEE Result would be declared on 2nd week of June, 2017.
- You can check your result from the link given above.
- Here in this page we would also provide the updates about Assam CEE result.
- The evaluation of the OMR Answer Sheet submitted by you during the time of the test and the processing of results shall be done with the help of a computer.
- No separate provision for the manual evaluation of the OMR Sheets would be made by the University.
Tie breaking solution
- If more than 1 individual obtains same marks in CEE 2017, then the merit would be determined by the total marks secured in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics in the qualifying exam.
- If there is a consequent tie, then the total mark gained in English, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in the qualifying exam would be considered.
- If there is still a tie, then the tie would be broken by the Chairman of Selection Committee.
- Those with highest marks would get rank 1 whereas those with marks equal to the cutoff would be placed at the bottom of the list.
- There would be different Cutoff marks for different categories.
Assam CEE 2017 Counseling
For the Counseling process of Assam CEE 2017 to B.Tech courses you need to fill up an Admission Form (Form-B) and submit it during the counseling.
You need to pay counseling fee of Rs.500/- during interview round.
You need to ensure to get the following documents during the Counseling in original for verification along with self-attested photo copies with Form B for submission.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- 12th Admit Card
- 10th Admit/Pass Certificate for Age Proof issued by Board/Council
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O.(Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division)
- Academic Gap Certificate (refer Sl. No. 20) (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended
- 4 copies of recent passport-size photograph
- The Caste/Category Certificate as mentioned in the Information Booklet. (If Applicable)
Admit Card of the CEE- 2016