Table of Content
Admission Test for ICFAI Tech is a short form of ATIT.
This entrance exam is held for applicants who are willing to take admission in engineering courses which are running at ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology.
The exam is computer based for which they are supposed to either apply online or by downloading the application form.
They can get their admission in technology and science by clearing ATIT exam.
Applicants can get their admission done in any of 7 states where ICFAI University based on their scores i.e: Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Tripura, Hyderabad, Himachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Uttarakhand.
ATIT is all India computer based admission test which is held by ICFAI every year.
Those who are looking to take admission in B.Tech programs which is available at ICFAI Institute have to give and pass this entrance test.
Those who are interested to give ATIT entrance exam can choose any 1 test centre from 92 test centers available for ATIT.
The list of these centers would be provided in the application form.
|Exam Name||Admission Test for ICFAI Tech|
|Exam Category||National Level|
|Commonly Called as||ATIT|
|Exam Type||Under Gradaute Entrance Exam|
Important Dates of ATIT 2017
The below mentioned are important events and dates for ICFAI ATIT 2017:
|Last date of registration will be||4th week of April 2017|
|Admit card is available to download||A week prior to the exam|
|The entrance exam would be conducted in||1st week of May 2017
|Results will be announced by||1st week of June 2017|
|Counseling process will start by||2nd week of June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for ATIT 2017
To get eligible in ATIT entrance exam and study in this University they are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Those who are interested to take their admission in IFHE, Dehradun or Hyderabad campus they need to clear their 10+2 examinations with a minimum of 60% total or it is equivalent with Chemistry, Physics, English and Mathematics as subjects.
- Those applicants who are interested to take their admission in Himachal Pradesh campus they need to clear their HSC with at least 60% total or it is equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to qualify JEE (Main) 2017 exam.
- Those who are interested to take their admission in other campus they must clear their 12th class with a minimum of 50% aggregate or it is equivalent with Physics, English, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects.
- They need to fulfill the minimum age requirements which are prescribed by respective board or university.
Application Process in ATIT 2017
- Those who are interested in giving ATIT Exam 2017 can apply online as well as in offline mode.
- The final date for filling up the application forms either online or offline is by 4th week of April 2017.
- They are supposed to download the application form from the official website of ICFAI.
- It is compulsory to fill the OMR application form either in blue or black ball point pen.
- Attach the color photograph in the photograph space.
- It is advisable for applicants to keep the Xerox of OMR application form for reference
- They are supposed to send their score cards of exams other than ATIT before last week of May 2017.
- The application fee for this entrance test is Rs. 700 which they are supposed to pay by submitting DD.
- The DD must be in the name of “IFHE A/C ATIT” which is payable at Hyderabad.
- Send the filled application form using a special envelope either through courier or speed post only on the given address.
- Applicants are supposed to fill online application form.
- Pay the application fees of Rs. 700 online.
- They can pay their application fee using Debit /Credit Card (Visa/ Citibank Card /Master Card).
- Those who are apply online are supposed to submit their colored scanned photograph along with online application form.
- Photo must be either in JPG format or GIF format and the photo size must be 3.5 x 4.5 centimeter.
- It is compulsory for applicants to submit their scores of exams other than ATIT latest by last week of May 2017.
Registration Fees of ATIT 2017
- The application fees for ATIT entrance exam is Rs. 700/-.
- Those who are interested can pay the online fees by using either debit card or credit card payment procedure and can also send DD which is issued by any nationalize bank in the name of “IFHE A/C ATIT” which is payable at Hyderabad.
Exam Pattern for ATIT 2017
- ATIT Entrance Exam would be organized by 1st week of May 2017.
The exam pattern and syllabus and are mentioned below:
- The exam duration is of 2 hours (120 Minutes).
- Question would be related to English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as per the 10+2 standards.
- There would be multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- There would be 30 questions each for subjects of Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Physics.
Admit Card for ATIT 2017
- The admit card of the applicants would be available on the official website of Icfai University.
- After the declaration of the Admit Card they would be able to download the admit card by filling up the application number.
- They can download and take the print out of their admit card.
- The admit card would be made available online a week prior to the exam.
- Kindly note the Admit card would not be sent by post, applicants are suppose to download their admit card from the official website.
Results of ATIT Entrance Exam 2017
- Every year ATIT entrance exam is held in the month of April and the result of ATIT Exam 2017 are announced by 1st week of June 2017.
- The results of the candidates would be available on the official website where the candidates can mention their registration number and can check their results.
Counseling Process of ATIT Exam 2017
- Those candidates who are shortlisted would not be intimated about counseling through separate letters.
- Candidates are supposed to check the list and the date which would be made available on the official website.
- Those who are selected have to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets at the time of counseling and if they fail to get their original mark-sheets and certificates their admission would be cancelled.
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates would be accepted.