Table of Content
BCECE 2017 would be held by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) for admission to B.Tech Programmes across the engineering colleges of Bihar.
To organize entrance exams for admission to 1st year of B.Tech courses, Government of Bihar constituted the board under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE act, 1995.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is held every year by the BCECE board.
To get a seat in an engineering college, engineering individuals have to appear and qualify 2 stages of the engineering entrance examination.
Those candidates who are interested can check all the important information related to BCECE 2017 below on this page.
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Commonly known as||BCECE|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate Level|
|Exam Type||State Level|
BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
In order to appear for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) for admission to B.Tech Programmes you need to fulfill the following Eligibility criteria:
- Those of you aspiring for BCECE 2017 needs to be a citizen of India.
- As qualifying exam for BCECE 2017, you need to have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent with at least 45% of marks (40% for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe) from any well-known Board/University.
- You must have studied subjects Biology/Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as primary subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent.
- Those of you who are going to appear for board in 2017 can also apply for the BCECE 2017.
- There would be no age restriction has been levied by the board for individuals applying to BCECE 2017.
BCECE 2017 Exam Dates
|Online Registration starting date||1st week of February 2017|
|Online Registration closing date||Last week of February 2017|
|Last date for payment of Application Fees via Credit Card or Net Banking or Debit Card or bank challan||1st week of March 2017|
|Last date of payment through challan||1st week of March 2017|
|Online Editing of Application Form||1st week of March 2017|
|Last date of receipt of confirmation page and enclosures via registered/speed post||3rd week of March 2017|
|Issue of Online Admit Card (1st Stage)||1st week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination – Stage 1||3rd week of April 2017|
|Declaration of BCECE 2017 Result – Stage 1||Last week of April 2017
|Issue of Online Admit Card (2nd Stage)||1st week of May 2017|
|Date of Examination – Stage 2||3rd week of May 2017|
BCECE 2017 Exam Pattern
- BCECE 2017 would be held in 2 stages.
- 1st stage of the exam would be of 2 hours and 15 minutes duration.
- In stage one of BCECE 2017, a total of 150 questions would be asked from Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics (50 questions from each subject).
- While, attempting questions during the exam, you need to mark answers very carefully to evade negative marking.
- Each correctly marked answers would be given 4 marks but for every incorrect answer, 1 mark would be subtracted.
- Total marks for stage 1 of BCECE 2017 exam would be 600.
- In stage 2 of BCECE 2017, separate exams would be held for the 3 subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- There would be 100 questions in each question paper and the total marks for a subject/paper would be 400 (4 marks per question).
- Each paper of stage 2 would be of 90 minutes and there would be a gap of 30 minutes between 2 consecutive papers.
- For every correctly marked answer in stage 2 of BCECE 2017 exam, 4 marks would be awarded and for every incorrect answer 1 mark would be deducted.
- Total marks for stage 2 exam would be 1200.
BCECE 2017 Application Form
- To appear in BCECE 2017, you need to register through the official website of BCECE Board.
- A link would be provided below for registration of individuals, soon after the availability of the same by the exam organizing authority.
- After registration, you would have to pay the registration fee for BCECE 2017.
- Payment of fee is must for every individual, as you can complete the online application form only after the deposition of fees.
- It is must for every individual to send the filled in BCECE 2017 Application Form to the office of BCECE with all the attachments after finishing the online application form in all respects.
BCECE 2017 Application Fees Payment:
- BCECE 2017 Application Fees is Rs 660/-.
- For Schedule Tribe and Schedule Caste the application fees is Rs. 330/-.
- Application fee for BCECE 2017 can be paid in cash at any branch of Canara Bank through challan.
- Fee can also be paid online through Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card.
BCECE 2017 Admit Card
BCECE board would announce the admit card for both the stages of the engineering entrance exam.
Those of you who would be able to qualify the stage one of BCECE 2017 exam can only download the admit card of BCECE 2017 Stage two Admit Card.
On the admit card, all personal information and exam related information like exam venue, Exam date and time would be mentioned.
It is must for all the individuals to bring their BCECE 2017 Admit Card with them at the exam hall.
If you fail to carry the admit card with him/her, he/she would not be allowed to appear in the examination.
BCECE 2017 Results
It is expected that the result of stage 1 of BCECE 2017 would be announced in the 1st week of May, 2017 and the same for stage 2 of BCECE is expected to be announced in the 1st week of June, 2017.
BCECE 2017 Counseling
Ranks secured by you in the entrance exam would be on the basis of your eligibility for BCECE 2017 Counseling.
It is must for all individuals to qualify both the stages of the entrance examination to appear in BCECE 2017 Counseling.
Qualified individuals would also be required to register themselves and apply for the choice filling in order to participate in counseling and seat allotment procedure.
As per the dates scheduled on the basis of your ranks in BCECE, you have to report for the handwriting test.
You can also participate in the Provisional Allotment process and check your status for the same.
All individuals must keep in mind that Provisional Allotment Status should not be considered as the final allocation status.
Only those individuals, who would qualify the handwriting test, can download their allotment letter for BCECE 2017.
After the successful completion of BCECE 2017 Counseling, you need to report to the allotted institutes for admission, document verification and fee deposition.
Official Address –
Near Patna Airport,
I.A.S Association Building,
Patna – 800014,