Table of Content
BEEE 2017 – Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination is shortened as BEEE. This entrance examination is held by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research is also recognized as Bharath University for applicants who are interested to take admission in different engineering courses.
This examination is held for students who want to pursue their graduation in either B.E or B.Tech courses.
Every year this exam is held in the month of April.
There are 19 states where Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination is held namely: Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Orissa, Gujarat, Assam, Rajasthan, Kerala, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Delhi, Jharkhand, Uttaranchal, Goa and Madhya Pradesh.
There are different cities available in the state where the exam is organized.
|BEEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Called as||BEEE|
|Exam Category||University Level|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate Entrance Exam|
BEEE 2017 Exam Dates
|Application form submission starts from||In the month of December 2016|
|Submission last date of application form||In the month of April 2017|
|Computer based online Exam on||In the month of April 2017|
|BEEE 2017 written exam on||In the month of April 2017|
|Merit list and Counseling schedule will be issued||In the month of May 2017|
|Counseling slots will begin||In the month of June 2017|
|Last date to remit the tuition fees||In the month of July 2017|
BEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To get eligible in BEEE Entrance Exam and study in this University student are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should have cleared 10+2 class from any well-known university or college.
- It is compulsory for applicants to gain a minimum of 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Applicants with diploma or B.Sc in any subjects of science are also eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
- Student’s age must be above 17 years than they can apply for the examination.
BEEE 2017 Application Form & Registration
Students who are interested to give Bharath University EEE needs to fill the online application form.
The application form would be made available on the official website.
The last date to submit the application form would be by 1st week of April 2017.
- Candidates who are interested are supposed to visit the official website and download the application form.
- After filling the application form carefully, applicants are supposed to follow the instructions mentioned in the application form to apply for the exam.
- After completion of application form, applicants are supposed to pay Rs. 900/- using credit/credit card or internet banking services. Rs. 950/- would be applicable if student pays the fees by post using DD.
- The final date to submit the application form would be 1st week of April 2017
BEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- BEEE Entrance Exam would be held in the last week of April 2017.
- BEEE 2016 would consist of total 100 objective type questions.
- Total marks that can be gained in the entrance examination are 100.
- There would be no negative marking for wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
BEEE 2017 Syllabus
- Candidates preparing for the BEEE 2016 should be well conscious with the Syllabus of BEEE 2016.
Candidates can check the detailed Syllabus for BEEE Exam 2016 is given below:
BEEE Syllabus for Physics:
|Oscillations and Wave Motion||Atomic Physics & Relativity|
|Mechanics||Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids & Fluids|
|Electricity and Magnetism||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Electronics & Communication||Units and Measurement|
|Dual Nature of Matter & Nuclear Physics||Ray, Wave Optics & Magnetism
BEEE 2017 Syllabus for Chemistry:
|Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry||Chemical Families-Periodic properties|
|Some basic concepts in Chemistry||Organic compounds containing nitrogen|
|Solutions||Chemistry in everyday life|
|Surface chemistry, Chemical Kinetics & Catalysis||Polymers|
|Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure||States of Matter
|Organic compounds containing oxygen||Atomic Structure
BEEE 2017 Syllabus for Mathematics:
|Applications of Matrices & Determinants||Trigonometry
|Permutations & Combinations||Complex Numbers|
|Applications of differential calculus||Matrices & Determinants|
|Measures of central tendency & dispersion||Sets, Relations & Functions
|Mathematical induction & its applications|
|Vector algebra||Straight lines in two dimensions|
|Conic sections in two dimensions||Quadratic Equations|
|Differential calculus||Sequence and Series|
|Circles in two dimensions||–|
BEEE 2017 Syllabus for Biology:
|Cell biology and genetics|
|Biology in human welfare|
|Taxonomy of angiosperm|
|Modern genetics & animal biotechnology|
|Theories of evolution|
BEEE 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card or Hall ticket of the applicant would be made available on the official website of Bharath University.
- After the declaration of admit card the applicant are able to download the Admit card by filling up the application number.
- Applicant can download and take the print out of their admit card.
- The hall ticket would be made available a week prior to the exam.
Note: Admit card would not be sent by post, students are supposed to download the hall ticket from the official website only.
BEEE 2017 Results
- Every year the entrance exam is held in the month of June and the results of Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam are announced by the 1st week of May 2017.
- The result of the candidates would be made available on the official website where candidates can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
BEEE 2017 Counseling Process
- Shortlisted applicants are supposed to login in to the official website and check their counseling dates.
- Selected applicants have to bring their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counseling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission would be cancelled.
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not acceptable.
- The counseling process will start tentatively in 1st week of June 2017.