Table of Content
Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam is a short form of DCECE.
Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam is the state level exam which is held by Bihar Combined Competitive Exam Board.
This is state level entrance exam which is held every year by BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board).
Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam is a UG exam which aims at inviting candidates for Staff Grade ‘A’ Nursing (for females only) and Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) (for females only) Diploma course in Bihar Polytechnic Colleges.
Qualified applicants would be given admissions in the polytechnic colleges across Bihar.
Exam Name: Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam
Exam Level: State Level
Commonly Known as: BCECEB DCECE
Exam Category: Under Graduate Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for DCECE 2017
To get eligible in DCECE and study in Polytechnic/ Diploma colleges in Bihar state they are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Those applying for the course of Staff Grade ‘A’ Nurse are required to pass 10+2 exam from any well-known University.
- General category must obtain a minimum of 40% marks where as reserved category need to gain at least 35% marks.
- Those who have cleared 10+2 or Intermediate Vocational Nursing course from documented Institution or University of Nursing Council of India can also apply.
- Those whose age is more than 15 years can apply for this entrance exam.
Application Process in DCECE 2017
Those who are interested to give DCECE needs to fill the application form and pay the application fees.
They need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- The online application form would begin from last week of March 2017.
- They need to register themselves for filling the online application form.
- They need to pay the application fees online using credit card/ debit card/ internet banking or via Bank Challan where they need to go to Canara Bank and pay the application fees.
- For General Category the registration fee for 1 program is Rs. 550, for 2 programs is Rs. 660, for 3 programs is Rs. 770 and for 4 programs is Rs. 880.
- For Reserved Category the registration fee for 1 program is Rs. 330, for 2 programs is Rs. 385, for 3 programs is Rs. 440 and for 4 programs is Rs. 500.
- The final date for online registration form is by 3rd week of April 2017.
- Last date for paying the registration fee by Challan is by last week of April 2017.
Registration Fees of DCECE 2017
- The application fees for Bihar Polytechnic where general category applicants need to pay Rs. 550 for 1 program, Rs. 660 for 2 programs, and Rs. 770 for 3 programs and Rs. 880 for 4 programs where as for reserved category applicants need to pay Rs. 330 for 1 program, Rs. 385 for 2 programs, Rs. 440 for 3 programs and Rs. 500 for 4 programs.
- They can pay the application fees either online or through bank challan.
Exam Pattern for DCECE 2017
- Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam would be held in 1st week of May 2017.
The exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
- The paper includes in two stages.
- 1st stage exam is held for PM and PMD diploma courses.
- Those opting for nursing diploma courses need to attempt for 1st stage exam.
- 2nd stage exam is held for HM, PNE and PE courses.
- Those opting for nursing diploma courses need not have to attempt for 2nd stage exam.
Admit Card for Bihar DCECE 2017
- The admit cards would be made available on the official website of BCECE Board.
- After the declaration of admit card the applicants can download their admit card by filling up the application number.
- They can download and take the print out of their admit card.
- The admit card would be made available a week prior to the exam date.
- Note: Admit card would not be sent by post, they are suppose to download their admit card from the official website only.
Results of DCECE 2017
- After a few weeks of the exam, the Bihar Polytechnic Result 2017 would be declared by the exam conducting authority.
- The DCECE result 2017 would be announced in the 2nd week of July 2017 through online mode.
- The Bihar Polytechnic counseling 2017 process would start after the result declaration.
- It would be started from the 4th week of July 2017.
- They have to register for the DCECE counseling process to confirm their seats.
How to Check the Result
Applicants have to go through the given steps to check the DCECE result 2017:
- Visit the website. (Link would be provided here).
- Search the link “DCECE 2017 Result”.
- After searching the link, click on the link.
- The results would appear on the computer screen in a pdf format.
- Then check your result.
- Keep the print copy of the result for your future reference.
Important Dates of DCECE 2017
The below mentioned are important events and dates for Bihar DCECE 2017:
|The online application form will start from||Last week of March 2017|
|The last date for online registration form is by||3rd week of April 2017|
|Last date for paying the application fee by Challan is by||Last week of April 2017|
|Admit card will be provided||A week prior to the exam|
|Entrance examination will be conducted by||1st week of May 2017|
|Results will be declared by||3rd week of May 2017|
|Counseling process will start by||1st week of August 2017|
Counseling Process of Bihar DCECE 2017
- The counseling process will begin start tentatively by 1st week of August 2017.
- Those who are shortlisted are supposed to login in to the official website and check their counseling dates.
- Candidates who are selected have to bring their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counseling and if they fail to get their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission would be cancelled.
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates would be not accepted.