Table of Content
- Important Dates of BVP CET Engineering 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET Engineering 2017
- Application Process in BVP CET Engineering 2017
- Registration Fees of BVP CET Engineering 2017
- Student’s age must be more than 17 years for appearing for the exam.
- Admit Card for BVP CET Engineering 2017
- Results of BVP CET Engineering 2017
- Counseling Process of BVP CET Engineering 2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test for Engineering is shortened as BVP CET.
This exam is held for UG applicants who are willing to pursue professional courses of engineering.
BVP (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University) is available in Pune.
This university conducts entrance exam for Under Graduates.
Every year the exam is organized in the month of May.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test Engineering entrance test is held across Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Vadodara, Indore, Hyderabad, Pune and Lucknow.
There are around 690 seats available for B.Tech admissions in Bharti Vidyepeeth.
Those who are willing to pursue their engineering course at Under Graduate level in the university.
They can appear for this examination after meeting the eligibility criteria.
|Exam Name||Bharti Vidyepeeth University Common Entrance Test for Engineering|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Commonly Called as||BVP CET Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Category||University Level|
Important Dates of BVP CET Engineering 2017
The below mentioned are important events and dates for BVP CET Engineering Exam:
|Last date of submitting the application form is by||2nd week of May 2017
|Admit card will be available||A week prior to the exam date|
|Exam will start by||4th week of May 2017|
|Results will be declared by||Last week of May 2017|
|Counseling will start by||3rd week of June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET Engineering 2017
To get eligible in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test Engineering and study in this BVP University applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have passed HSC or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other equivalent exam from any well-known board or university.
- It is compulsory for applicants should have cleared 10+2 examination having Mathematics and Physics as major subjects along with Biology/ Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Technical as one of the optional subject.
- General category students need to have obtained at least 45% total marks where as reserved category candidate need to have gained at least 40% total marks.
- Student’s age must be more than 17 years for appearing for the entrance exam.
Application Process in BVP CET Engineering 2017
Those who are interested to give BVP CET engineering needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees.
They need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
- They are required to read all instructions and fill the application form thoroughly and mention the required details.
- They are supposed to pay Rs. 1500/- either through internet banking or credit card or debit card or DD.
- Applicants are required to write the candidate’s name, application form number, contact number and course name behind the DD and need to affix it with application form and send it to following address: “Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, 2nd floor, CET Online Department, LBS Road, Bharati Bhavan, Navi Peth, Pune – 411030”.
- The final date for submitting the application form is by 2nd week of May 2017.
Registration Fees of BVP CET Engineering 2017
- The registration fees for BVP CET Engineering where applicants need to pay Rs. 1500/- as application fees.
- They can either pay the fees online or through DD in the name of “Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Bhavan, CET Online Department, 2nd floor, LBS Road, Navi Peth, Pune – 411030”.
Age Limit for BVP CET Engineering 2017
Student’s age must be more than 17 years for appearing for the exam.
Exam Pattern for BVP CET Engineering 2017
BVP CET Engineering would be conducted in the 4th week of May 2017.
The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
- The exam would be in English language only.
- There would be 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) where there would be 100 questions each for Mathematics and Physics.
- The exam duration would be of 3 hours
- Each question would be of 1 mark
- There would be no negative marking
Admit Card for BVP CET Engineering 2017
- The admit card of the applicants would be made available on the official website of BVDU.
- After the declaration of admit card they would be able to download the hall ticket by filling up the application number.
- They can download and take the print out of their hall ticket.
- The hall ticket would be made available a week prior to the exam date.
- Note: Admit Card would not be sent post, applicants are suppose to download their admit card from the official website.
Results of BVP CET Engineering 2017
- Every year the entrance exam is held in the month of June and the results of BVP CET Engineering are released by last week of May 2017.
Counseling Process of BVP CET Engineering 2017
- Those who are shortlisted are supposed to login in to the official website and check their counseling dates.
- Those who are selected have to get their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counseling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission would be cancelled.
- Mark-sheets and Certificates which are downloaded would not be accepted.
- The counseling process will begin tentatively by 3rd week of June 2017.