Table of Content
Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test is shortened as CG PMT.
CG PMT is the medical entrance exam where applicants can get admission to UG in MBBS course in medical colleges of Chhattisgarh.
The exam is declared by the Directorate of Medical Education that the state would conduct a separate exam for state quota seats.
CG PMT exam is every year held in the month of June.
They can get admission in BAMS, MBBS, BHMS and BDS and other related courses.
There are thousands of students who appear for the exam.
This is all India Pre-Dental or Pre-Medical entrance exam.
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test|
|Exam Category||Under Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||CG PMT|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Eligibility Criteria for CG PMT 2017
To get eligible in CG PMT and study MBBS course in medical colleges of CG they are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should be of Indian Citizen and it is compulsory for them to have domicile of CG state.
- They should pass 12th (HSC) exam so that they can get admission in BDS and MBBS courses
- General category applicants need to obtain at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English where as reserved category students need to gain at least 40% total marks.
- Candidate’s age must be more than 17 years but less than 25 years.
Application Process in CG PMT 2017
- Those who are interested to give GG PMT need to fill the application form and pay the registration fees.
They need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
- The application process begins from last week of April 2017.
- Applicants need to fill the online application form and need to enter all the required information.
- Registration fees for General category candidate is Rs. 300/-, Other Backward Classes category candidate is Rs. 250/- and Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Person with Disabilities is Rs. 200/-.
- Students can make the payment online or through State Bank of India Challan.
- Last date of submitting the application form along with fees is by 3rd week of May 2017.
Registration Fees of CG PMT 2017
- The registration fees for CG PMT where general category applicants need to pay Rs. 300/-, Other Backward Classes category students need to pay Rs. 250/- and Schedule Tribe /Schedule Caste /PWD applicants need to pay Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates can pay the fees through SBI Challan or online.
Age Limit for CG PMT 2017
- Applicant’s age must be more than 17 years but less than 25 years
Exam Pattern for CG PMT 2017
Chhattisgarh PMT Entrance Exam would be held in the month of 3rd week of June 2017.
The syllabus and exam pattern are given below:
- There would be 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Questions would be related to Botany, Physics, Zoology and Chemistry.
- Each question would be of 1 mark.
Admit Card for CG PMT 2017
- The admit card of the applicants would be made available on the official website of Chhattisgarh PMT.
- After the declaration of the admit card or hall ticket the students able to download the admit card by filling up the application number.
- They can download and take the print out of their hall ticket.
- The admit card would be made available a week prior to the exam date.
- Note: Admit card would not be sent by post, students are suppose to download their admit card/ hall ticket from the official website only.
Results of CG PMT 2017
- Every year the entrance exam is held in the month of June and the results of CG PMT Entrance Exam are announced by 1st week of July 2017.
Important Dates of CG PMT 2017
The below mentioned are important events and dates for CG PMT 2017:
|Application process starts from||Last week of April 2017|
|Last date of applying online application is by||3rd week of May 2017
|Admit Card will be available||A week prior to the exam|
|Examination will be conducted by||3rd week of June 2017|
|Result will be declared by||1st week of July 2017|
|Counseling will start from||3rd week of July 2017|
Counseling Process of CG PMT 2017
- Those candidates who are shortlisted are supposed to login in to the official website and check their counseling dates.
- Candidates who are selected have to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets at the time of counseling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission would be cancelled.
- Certificates and Mark-sheets which are downloaded would not be allowed.
- The counseling process will begin tentatively by 3rd week of July 2017.