Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Application Process in CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Registration Fees of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Exam Pattern for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Admit Card for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Results of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Important Dates of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Counseling Process of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana conducts admission for UG applicants.
Through Christian Medical College Ludhiana Admission Test (collectively called as Under Graduate courses), they can get admission in BDS, MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing and BPT programs.
Every year the entrance exam is organized in the month of May.
Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana has total 115 seats out of which 40 seats are there in BDS and 75 seats in MBBS.
There are thousands of candidates who appear for this exam.
Exam Name: Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS Admission Test
Exam Category: Under Graduate Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: CMC Ludhiana MBBS
Exam Level: National Level
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
To get eligible in CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission and study in this University they are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Their age needs to be above 17 years to apply for this exam.
- They need to pass 10+2 exam having the compulsory subjects English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- General category must obtain at least 50% total marks in compulsory subjects and reserved category need to gain at least 40% total marks.
Application Process in CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Those who are interested to give CMC Ludhiana MBBS needs to fill the application form and pay the application fees.
They need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- The application procedure starts from 1st week of April 2016
- The final date for submitting the application form is by 2nd week of May 2017.
- They need to fill the online application form with proper details.
- They need to pay the application fees of Rs. 3900/- through internet banking or debit card or credit card.
Registration Fees of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- The application fees for CMC Ludhiana under graduate Admission Test where applicants need to pay Rs. 3900/- through internet banking or debit card or credit card.
Age Limit for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Their age must be above 17 years for appearing for this entrance exam.
Exam Pattern for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam would be held in the month of last week of May 2017.
The exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
- The entrance exam would be of computer based test.
- There would be total 200 questions.
- There would be 50 questions each on General Aptitude Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
Admit Card for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- The Admit Card would be made available on the official website of CMC Ludhiana.
- After the proclamation of admit card they can download the card by filling up the application number.
- They can download and take the print out of their admit card.
- The admit card would be available a week prior to the exam date.
- Admit card would not be sent by post, applicants are suppose to download their admit cards from the official website.
Results of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- Every year the entrance exam is conducted in the month of June and the results of CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Examination are announced by 1st week of June 2017.
Important Dates of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
Below given are the important dates for CMC Ludhiana Admission Test 2017:
|Application process starts from||1st week of April 2017|
|Last date for submitting the application form is by||2nd week of May 2017|
|Admit card will be available||A week prior to the exam date|
|Exam will be conducted by||Last week of May 2017|
|Results will be declared by||1st week of June 2017|
|Counseling will start from||4th week of June 2017|
Counseling Process of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017
- The counseling process will begin by 4th week of June 2017.
- Those who are shortlisted are supposed to login in to the official website and check their counseling dates.
- Those candidates who are selected have to get their original mark-sheets and certificates along with them at the time of counseling and if they fail to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates their admission would be cancelled.
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates would not be accepted.