Table of Content
- COMEDK UGET 2016 Important Dates
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Application Form
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card
- COMEDK UGET Result
- COMEDK UGET Counseling
COMEDK UGET 2016 is an entrance exam for around 20,000 seats of engineering, dental and medical programmes offered by more than 150 engineering colleges, 25 dental colleges and 14 medical colleges of Karnataka under the umbrella of Association of Engineering, Dental and Medical Colleges run by the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation (KPCF) Trust.
The Association conducts 2 exams round the year, in which one is UGET and other is PGET.
The COMEDK UGET 2016 would be the gateway to B.Arch, MBBS, B.Tech and BDS Courses.
Those who belong to any state can avail the COMDEK examination as per their eligibility criteria.
COMEDK UGET 2016 Important Dates
|The start date of the request for application form||8th February 2016|
|Last Date of filling the application form||4th April 2016|
|Last Date of the request for application form||4th April 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Card/hall ticket||30th April 2016|
|Date of engineering exam||8th May 2016|
|Publishing of provisional Answer Key||13th May 2016|
|Publishing the final Answer Key||26th May 2016|
|Date of Result||28th May 2016|
|Date of Counseling (Engineering)||28th June 2016|
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
Students are suggested to adhere the following eligibility criteria for courses as Engineering.
The last decision would be taken by All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India and Council of Architecture:
- They need to have passed the 12th or PUC or any equivalent exam from any documented board (without open university/board) of the country with at least 45% marks (40% in case of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes categories of Karnataka state) in total of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics 50% marks (40% in case of Schedule Tribe, Schedule Caste and Other Backward Classes individuals of Karnataka state) in English as a subject in 12th
- Candidates need to pass in individual subject.
- English, Physics and Mathematics are compulsory while Biotechnology or Biology or Chemistry or any other technical vocational course is an optional subject.
- Those who are diploma holders are not eligible to appear the exam as it does not have any lateral entry scheme.
COMEDK UGET Application Form
- For applying the COMEDK Application form 2016 candidates would have to register through online only.
- Applicants would have to fill personal details required in online registration form as name, marks card, e-mail ID, date of birth, ID proof, passing class and valid mobile number for further communication.
- After submitting the details they would be said to have been registered and would be sent a Unique login ID and password through SMS and email and on the given mobile number.
- By using the Login ID and password they would get access to the OAF (Online Application Form) and authorized to fill the particular.
- Note: Do not send any hard copy of your application form or any particular to the consortium office or address given.
- The application fee can be paid via credit card or net banking or debit card or through the Demand Draft collected by any national bank of India.
The fee criteria for the engineering course are as the following:
- For Engineering individuals – Rs. 1500/-
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- There would be no procedure of any negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- 1 mark is given to each accurate answer.
- There are 2 paper for each; engineering either medical.
- The time duration is 2hours.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card for COMEDK UGET 2017 is also identified as Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
- The admit card would only be available online.
- No Test Admission Ticket would be dispatched either by courier or email or post or in person to candidates under any conditions.
- Before downloading the admit card, they need to ensure to check all the information mentioned in the admit card and read the instructions printed in it carefully.
- They need to make sure to take the admit card along with them on the exam day.
- They would not be allowed without the admit card to appear in the exam under any circumstances.
- Applicants have to generate the admit card at the time of counseling and keep it until the completion of the admission process.
COMEDK UGET Result
- The result of COMEDK UGET result has been declared on 28th May 2016 on the official website of the board.
- We have provided the link of result above on the time of availability.
- Before declaring the result, the board has announced the answer key of the test and after the result the board would declare the rank card to the pass individuals.
COMEDK UGET Counseling
- The COMEDK UGET Counseling 2016 for engineering programme was started from the 18th August 2016.
- Those who are eligible had been called for the counseling.
- The final Merit list is announced on 6th September 2016.
- The counseling procedure and allotment of the seats would be done on the basis category, rank and availability of the seats.