Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria for DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- Application Process in DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- Registration Fees of DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- Results of DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- Important Dates of DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- Counseling Process of DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
The Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology are shortened as DA-IICT.
DAIICT allows admission in B.Tech programs on the basis of JEE 2017 scores.
There would be no such entrance exam held for getting admission in B.Tech programs.
They can obtain their admission just on the basis of JEE 2017 merit scores.
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is University Grants Commission (UGC) documented university.
It is backed up by Reliance education group and run by dignitaries from the board.
State Act of Government of Gujarat has announced the university status on DA-IICT on 6th March 2003.
DAIICT offers B.Tech or B.E courses for undergraduates.
Exam Name: DAIICT B.Tech Admission is through JEE 2017 scores
Exam Category: Under Graduate Level
Commonly called as: DAIICT B.Tech (ICT) Admission
Exam Level: University Level
Eligibility Criteria for DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
To get eligible in DA-IICT B.Tech Admission and study in this DAIICT they are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They need to pass 10+2 exam or its equivalent.
- They need to study Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Biology or Chemistry or Computer Science or Bio-Technology as optional subject.
- Applicants are eligible for provisional admission that has appeared in qualifying examination in 2017.
- Candidates need to provide proof of qualifying 10+2 exam or equivalent to the institute.
- Those whose age is more than 25 years are eligible for admission.
Application Process in DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
Those who are interested in appearing for DA-IICT B.Tech Admission needs to fill the application form and pay the application fees.
They need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- The online application form begins from 3rd week of April 2017.
- Applicants are supposed to fill up the application form with mandatory personal details.
- They are supposed to upload passport size photo along with digital sign.
- They need to upload their JEE Main 2017 roll number and then candidates can upload the photograph.
- Applicants are supposed to pay Rs. 1,200/- as registration fee.
- They can pay the application fee through Internet Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
- The last date of submitting the online registration fee is by last week of June 2017.
Registration Fees of DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- The registration fees for DAIICT B.Tech (ICT – Information and Communication Technology) Admission where they need to pay Rs. 1200/- as application fee which they can pay through Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking.
Age Limit for DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- Applicant’s age must be more than 25 years to take admission in DAIICT B.Tech (ICT – Information and Communication Technology).
Selection Procedure for DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- Applicants would be offered admission in order to their merit in JEE Main 2017, according to All India Ranking of JEE 2017.
- The declaration of first merit list would be done by 2nd week of June 2017.
Results of DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- Every year the entrance exam is organized in the month of June and the result of DA-IICT UG Admission are announced by 2nd week of June 2017.
Important Dates of DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
The below mentioned are important dates for DA-IICT UG Admission 2017:
|The online application form starts from||3rd week of April 2017|
|The last date of submitting the online application fee is by||Last week of June 2017|
|The announcement of first merit list will be done by||2nd week of June 2017|
|Online counseling will start by||2nd week of July 2017|
|Announcement of list of selected candidates will be done by||3rd week of July 2017|
|Last date of fees payment for shortlisted candidate will be by||3rd week of July 2017|
Counseling Process of DAIICT BTech Admission 2017
- Online counseling procedure of DA-IICT B.Tech Admission would begin from 2nd week of July 2017.
- They can get admission through 2 channels – 50% seats would be filled through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat and rest 50% seats would be filled through Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT).
- Those who have applied through DAIICT would be selected on the basis of JEE Main 2017 Merit Ranks.
- Applicants need to pay the fees after allotment of seats.