Table of Content
- Delhi CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Delhi CET 2017 Exam Dates
- Delhi CET 2017 Application Form
- Syllabus of CET Delhi 2017
- Delhi CET 2017 Admit Card
- Delhi CET 2017 Result
Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET 2017) is well-known as Delhi Polytechnic is the state level entrance examination held by Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi.
Delhi CET 2017 examination is organised for the admission of individuals in different technical and nontechnical courses in various government and private institutes of Delhi.
Here in this article, we would provide you all the information about Delhi polytechnic 2017; you can check the information like eligibility criteria, application Form, exam pattern, admit card and other details.
Latest News on Delhi CET 2017
- March 14, 2017 – Online application for diploma courses of Delhi CET to begin from 20th March 2017. The Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi has released the official notification for Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017.
Delhi CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are given in details below:
|Test-1||Diploma courses (Engineering & Non-Engineering)||Pass 10th or equivalent Exam.
Obtained 35% marks in English, Mathematics and Science.
|Test-2||Modern Office Practice (English) or one-year certificate courses (Hospitality Operations, Retail Services and Finance Executive) in WCSC||You need to pass the 12th or equivalent exam.
Obtained 45% (40% Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe) in total of best 3 subjects including English.
|You need to have passed the 12th or equivalent examination.
Secured 45% (40% Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste) in a total of best 3 subjects including Sanskrit/Hindi.
|Test-4||Pharmacy or one-year certificate course: Soft ware Testing Assistant in WCSC||Pass 12th or equivalent examination.
Acquired 45% marks (40% Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe) in a total of Chemistry and Physics & either Mathematics or Biology.
|Test-5||Lateral Entry||You need to pass the 12th exam and gain at least 60% marks in total of best 5 subjects.
Passed 10th class of CBSE or equivalent + 2 years ITI (Engg) from ITIs/ITCs situated in Delhi.
Gained at least 60% marks in total of all subjects.
Those of you who are appearing can also apply.
You need to be the permanent residence of Delhi.
Delhi CET 2017 Exam Dates
|Delhi CET 2017 Exam Events||Delhi CET Important Dates|
|Online Application forms Starts||20th March 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application forms||20th April 2017|
|Submission of Application fee||20th March to 20th April 2017|
|Release of Admit card||Last week of May 2017|
|Delhi CET Exam Date||27th May 2017 (for Paper 2, 3 & 5) and 28th May 2017 (for Paper 1 & 4)|
|CET Delhi result||16th June 2017|
|Counselling Starts||After result announcement|
Delhi CET 2017 Application Form
- You can go online and visit the official website for applying for the CET.
- The Application form needs to be submitted online only as no other medium of submission would be accepted.
- You need to go through the detailed instruction carefully before filling up the application form
Scanned copy of signature and photograph needs to be updated, so you need to keep it handy while updating the application form.
- You need to go through the updated information once again and then submit the application form.
- A registration number would be generated once you submit the application. Form
- You can also take a printout of the application form for future reference
Delhi CET 2017 Application Fee
- Online Application Fee: Rs. 400/- +Rs.15/-(Bank charges) +Rs.3/-(Service tax) = Total Rs. 418.00 (Including the cost of application form and CET Fee)
Mode of CET 2017 Fees submission
- The fee can be submitted either by any net banking/debit card/credit card.
- The fees can be submitted by challan in any branch of corporation bank in India
Syllabus of CET Delhi 2017
- Those of you who are appearing for the diploma courses would have the questions set in the standard of a 10th Class level.
- Biology, Chemistry, English, Physics and Mathematics, Current Affairs and Logical Reasoning are some of the subjects that you need to go through for the Delhi CET.
Delhi CET 2017 Admit Card
- You are informed that the Delhi CET Admit Card 2017 has been available to you in last week of May 2017.
- You can download your admit card from the official website of the Delhi CET or you can also check that from the official website.
- The admit card is important for every individual to carry in the exam hall in order to appear for the exam.
Exam Pattern for Delhi CET 2017
- Delhi CET 2017 is being held through offline mode (pen-paper mode) on 27th and 28th May 2017.
- The medium of language is Hindi and English.
- For each right answer, 4 marks would be awarded.
- There would be a provision of negative marking.
- One mark would be subtracted for every wrong answer.
- Total 150 questions would be asked in each test.
- In Pharmacy, Total 210 questions would be asked, out of which you have to attempt only 150 questions by taking 60 questions either from Biology or from Mathematics.
- The duration of the entrance test is 2 hours 30 min.
- The question paper would contain 600 marks.
Reservation for Delhi CET Exam
We are providing the category reservation in Government Institutes of Technology/Government sponsored institutes/ Polytechnics and Government aided.
|Other Backward Class||27%|
|Person with Disability (PWD)||3%|
Delhi CET 2017 Result
- You can check your result by visiting the official website of the Delhi CET.
- Delhi CET 2017 Result has declared on 16th June 2017.
- You can also get the latest updates about Delhi CET result 2017, and all other details from this page.
Counselling for Delhi CET 2017 Exam
- Delhi CET Counseling 2017 will start from June 2017.
- The counselling would take place in 4 rounds and a spot round.
- On the basis of merit list, you would be called for the counselling process.
Documents Required for Delhi CET 2017 Counselling:
- Hard copy of online registration slip
- Counselling fee payment receipt
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Copy of choices submitted by candidates
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs
- Delhi CET 2017 admit card
- Delhi CET 2017 rank card
- 10th class mark sheet
- Category certificate (if required)
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate