Table of Content
Delhi NEET UG 2017 – NEET 2017 MBBS and BDS Course admission for the State of Delhi will be conducted by Delhi University & Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Medical University, Delhi along with CBSE, New Delhi. Students appearing for NEET UG 2017 Entrance Examinations have to qualify NEET Examinations to apply for the medical course in Delhi on the basis of NEET MBBS Score. There are Nine Medical Colleges affiliated to Delhi University for the admissions in NEET 2017 MBBS Course.
Delhi NEET UG 2017 Application Form Online
The NEET 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM for Delhi NEET 2017 Examination will be available from 28th Dec 2016 on NEET Official Website www.cbseneet.nic.in/aipmt.nic All the aspiring candidates willing to appear for MBBS NEET 2017 course have to fill the Online Application Form and submit it to the official authority of Delhi University and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Medical University, Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for 2017 NEET MBBS Admission
It is necessary for the students appearing for NEET 2017 MBBS Course to fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must be the Indian National
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or should complete the required age before 31st December 2017.
- Maximum Age Limit for General Category is 25 Years and For Reserved Category candidates is 30 years
- Candidates should have qualified the class XIIth examinations with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- General Category Candidates should have secured 50% Marks in above subjects while Reserved Categories has to score 40% to apply for NEET 2017 MBBS Admission.
MBBS Colleges in Delhi: Seat Available for MBBS Course
|College Name||Affiliated University||Type||MBBS Seats|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.||50|
|Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Trust||100|
|Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.||100|
|Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi||University of Hamdard (Hamdard University||Private||100|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.||200|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.||250|
|North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.||50|
|University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.||150|
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.||150|