Table of Content
Delhi University Combined Entrance Exam normally known as DU CEE 2017 is held by the Delhi University for the admission in B.Tech/B.E engineering programmes for all Delhi region applicants who have cleared their colleges or schools within the Delhi.
All those who have cleared the Delhi University Combined Entrance Exam, are eligible to get the admission.
Those who are appearing for Delhi CEE 2017 can take admission in B.Tech in the following courses cited below.
Candidates who are interested see the list of courses available for the exam and prepare according to the syllabus:
|Computer Science Engineering/IT|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
Exam Name: Delhi University Combined Entrance Exam
Exam Type: Under Graduate Entrance Exam
Commonly Called as: DU CUEE
Exam Category: University Level
DU CEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To get eligible in Delhi CEE 2017 and study in this University students are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Before applying, every applicant should know about the eligibility criteria for DU CEE 2016.
- All candidates should 17 years of age on or before 1st October of the previous year of exam.
- All candidates should have cleared SSC from any well-known colleges/schools situated within the region of National Capital with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 60% marks.
DU CEE 2017 Application Form
- Those who are interested in giving DCE CEE 2017 can apply offline mode.
The application form process is as follows:
- Application form for Delhi CEE would be made available from the March/ April 2017.
- The candidates can get the application form through post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 400/- (for General Category) or Rs. 200/- (for Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ PH Category) to the address given below:
Faculty of Technology (Delhi University)
First Floor (Health Centre)
Room No HCFF-13,
Delhi College of Engineering (new campus)
Registration Fees of DU CEE 2017
- The application fee for Delhi CEE 2017 is as follows.
- Pay in online.
The following is the registration process:
- The application fee for General and Other Backward Classes students is Rs. 400/-.
- For Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste the registration fee is Rs.200/-.
- Those candidates who are interested can pay the offline fee payment process and send the DD.
Syllabus for DU CEE 2017
- The syllabus and Exam Pattern for the DCE CEE 2017 is as follows.
- The exam would be held in the month of June.
The syllabus is mentioned below:
DU CEE 2017 exam pattern
- The duration of the Delhi University Combined Entrance exam would be 3 hours (180 Minutes).
- The Delhi University CEE would include of 1 paper consist of 180 objective type questions based on the subjects Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics similarly divided into 3 sections.
- The maximum marks of the paper would be 180 marks.
DU CEE 2017 Admit Card
- The admit card of the students Delhi CEE 2017 would be made available on the official website.
- After the declaration of the admit card the candidate are able to download their admit card by filling up the application number.
- Applicants can download and take the print out of their admit card.
- The admit card will be available online by April 2017.
DU CEE 2017 Results
- Every year the entrance exam DCE CEE 2017 is held in the month of May and the results of Entrance Exam are announced by 2nd week of June 2017.
- The results of the candidates would be made available on the official website where candidates can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
DU CEE 2017 Exam Dates
The below mentioned are important dates for Delhi CEE 2017:
|Online registration will start||In the month of March 2017|
|Last date of registration will be||2nd week of March 2017|
|Admit card is available to download by||1st week of April 2017|
|The entrance exam would be conducted by||Last Week of May 2017|
|Results will be announced by||2nd week of June 2017|
|Counseling process will start by||Last week of July 2017|
DU CEE 2017 Counselling Process
- Candidates who are shortlisted Delhi CEE would not be intimated about counseling through separate letters.
- Candidates are supposed to check the list and the date which would be made available on the official website.
- Those who are selected must carry their original certificates and mark-sheets at the time of counseling and if they fail to bring their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission would be cancelled.
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates would not be accepted.
- The counseling process will begin tentatively in last week of July 2017.