Table of Content
Those of you who are waiting to appear for EAMCET 2017 exam, you can go through this article.
To make things easier for you, in this article we have tried to cover all important information so that you don’t face any dilemma while filling-in the application form.
EAMCET 2017 would be conducted on April 2017.
AP EAMCET 2017 is the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical CET.
JNTU Kakinada is organizing AP EAMCET 2017 on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education.
More than 1.5 lakh individuals are reported to have applied for EAMCET 2017 exam.
You are issued Admit Cards for AP EAMCET 2017 representing their exam centers and hall ticket number.
Merit is determined based on the marks secured in EAMCET 2017 and qualifying exam, and indicated in the EAMCET 2017 Result.
Admissions are done through EAMCET counseling.
Through EAMCET Engineering Entrance Examination –B.Tech. (Diary Technology), Pharm-D (MPC), B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.E., B.Tech. (Biotechnology), B.Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC), B.Tech. (FST), B.Pharm. (MPC) and B.Tech.
Through EAMCET Agriculture and Medicine Entrance Exam – BNYS D, BHMS, B.V.Sc. & AH, B.Sc. (Ag.), BAMS, BDS, B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.), B.F.Sc., Pharm-D (Bi.P.C), MBBS, B.Sc.(Hort.), B.Pharm., B.Tech. (FST), B.Sc. (CA & BM).
EAMCET 2017 Exam Dates
|Beginning of online application form submission||February 2017|
|Last date to apply for AP EAMCET 2017 without late fee||March 2017|
|Download AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket from||April 2017|
|Last date for form submission with late fees||April 2017|
|Release of AP EAMCET 2017 answer keys officially||April 2017|
|Date of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017||April 2017|
|EAMCET 2017 Result declaration||May 2017|
EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2017 application forms have been made available online.
- It’s very important that those of you who are applying for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 have to check every detail thoroughly before submitting the Application Form of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017.
- The application fee is Rs 350 only if you apply within the dates specified for apply online without late fee.
- If you apply in date where late fee is applicable, late fee also has to be paid.
You are required to keep the payment details ready along with the following details:
- Class X Certificate for Date of Birth
- Local status
- Category Details
- Class XII Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Class XII Hall Ticket Number
- Parental Income if applicable
You need to scan and upload a signature and photograph as per specification.
AP EAMCET 2017 Registration Fees
- Registration fees for EAMCET 2017 is Rs. 350/-
- Registration Fees can be paid through Credit Card, Debit card or AP Online.
EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You need to be eligible for the respective program in which you want to take admission.
The EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria is clarified in detail in the information brochure, and the same is mentioned in the eligibility page.
A few points are highlighted for your reference.
- Nationality – You need to be a citizen of India, or OCI/PIO card holder.
- In order to apply for the examination, you need to belong to the state of AP or Telangana and satisfy local / non-local status laid down by the Andhra Pradesh / TS institutions.
- Educational qualification is specified for each course.
- Depending on the course which you want to study, subject group requirements (of qualifying exam) are specified.
- Age limit is also given course wise.
- MBBS / BDS – You need to be at least 17 years old as on 31st December.
- Engineering / Pharmacy – You need to be at least 16 years old as on 31st December.
Exam Pattern of AP EAMCET 2017
The AP EAMCET 2017 is a CET exam.
However, the examination pattern for Agriculture and Medical (AM) and Engineering (E) are different.
|Subjects||Engineering (E)||Agriculture and Medical (AM)|
- Both the papers would contain 160 questions of one mark each. There would be no negative marking in EAMCET 2017.
- Duration for the Exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- You would have to download your admit card / hall ticket of EAMCET 2017 from the official website.
- In order to get the Admit Card, you would have to log in using the registration number and other information such as Date of Birth and Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- You need to note that a specified time window would be given in which the EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 should be downloaded.
- The Hall Ticket would not be available either before, or after the dates decided by the examination conducting body.
- This document would contain information of examination center allotted to you.
- Moreover, it is important to carry your Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card to the examination hall on the day of exam.
- You are advised to keep the Hall Ticket of EAMCET 2017 safely for later use also.
- It would be required probably at the time of admission and counseling.
EAMCET (AP) 2017 Answer Keys
The exam conducting body, JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) Kakinada, would release preliminary answer keys of EAMCET 2017 on April, 2017.
EAMCET 2017 Answer Keys can be downloaded and viewed online.
If you find any incorrect answers in the key, the key can be challenged through following procedure prescribed by APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education).
EAMCET 2017 Results
- Qualifying marks is specified for EAMCET 2017 Agriculture and Medical as well as EAMCET 2017 Engineering.
- You need to gain a minimum of 25% of the maximum marks in order to be considered for ranking.
- However, this does not apply to those belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe.
- Those who qualify the examination would be arranged in the order of merit.
- Determination of merit for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017 would be by giving 75% weight age to EAMCET marks and 25% weight age to relevant subject groups in qualifying examination.
- For EAMCET 2017 Engineering Result Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics marks of qualifying exam are important.
- For EAMCET 2017 Agriculture and Medical Result Physics, Chemistry and Biology marks of qualifying exam are important.
EAMCET 2017 Selection Procedure
Admissions would be given on the basis of their marks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017.
The qualifying percentage of marks for the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 would tentatively be 25% of the maximum scores considered for ranking.
However, in case of those belonging to Schedule Tribe and Scheduled Caste categories, no minimum qualifying marks is prescribed.
But their admission would depend on the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
EAMCET 2017 Counseling Procedure
- Once the results are announced, you are required to select anyone AP EAMCET 2017 Helpline Centre for document verification and option entry.
- At the specific date and time, you have to report to the selected Helpline Centre only for the verification of certificates and option entry.
- You have to pay the required fees and avail the admission.
- EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment would be based on the scores secured in AP EAMCET 2017 and Intermediate or 10+2 marks in the ratio 75:25.