Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria for GEEE 2017
- Application Process in GEEE 2017
- Exam Pattern for GEEE 2017
- Admit Card for GEEE 2017
- Results of GEEE 2017
- Important Dates of GEEE 2017
- Counseling Process of GEEE 2017
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam is shortened as GEEE.
Every year GEEE (Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam) is held in the month of June.
Every year Galgotias University organizes Engineering Entrance Exam.
GEEE is held so that UG applicants can get admission in different engineering programs like B. Tech + MBA, B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.), Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech, B.Tech, and which are offered by the University.
There are 20 exam centres available for students to give exam i.e.: Maharashtra, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Agra, Ghaziabad, Kota, Dehradun, Allahabad, Jaipur, Varanasi, Bareilly, Patna, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Gwalior, Faridabad, Lucknow, Meerut, Guwahati, Delhi/NCR.
Exam Name: Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination
Exam Category: Under Graduate Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: GEEE
Exam Level: University Level
Eligibility Criteria for GEEE 2017
To get eligible in GEEE and study in this Galgotias University they are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students need to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from any well-known university or board.
- They need to gain at least 50% of total marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicant’s age must be more than 18 years to appear for the entrance exam.
Application Process in GEEE 2017
- Those who are interested to give GEEE Entrance Exam needs to fill the application form and pay the application fees.
Applicants need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
- The online application form begins from December 2016.
- Applicants need to fill the application form.
- They are supposed to pay the regsitration fee of Rs. 800/-.
- They can pay the fees through Internet Banking, Credit Card, State Bank of India (SBI) Bank Challan or Debit Card.
- Final date to submit the application form along with receipt would be by 1st week of May 2017.
Registration Fees of GEEE 2017
- The application fees for GEEE where applicants need to pay Rs. 800/-.
- They can pay the fees by State Bank of India (SBI) Bank Challan, Internet Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Exam Pattern for GEEE 2017
- GEEE would be held in 3rd week of June 2017.
The exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
- Exam duration would be of 90 minutes.
- Paper would be of of 90 marks.
- There would be multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The test paper has 3 sections – Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Each section of the question includes 30 questions.
- The paper would bein English language only.
Exam Syllabus is as follows:
Topics of Mathematics:
|Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination|
|Matrices and Determinants|
|Statistics and Probability|
|Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions|
|Vectors and 3 Dimensional Geometry|
|Sets, Relations and Functions|
|Complex Numbers, Linear In equation, Linear Programming|
|Integration and Differential Equations|
|Straight Lines and Conic Sections|
|Limit, Continuity and Differentiation|
Topics of Physics:
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Physics and Measurement|
|Oscillations and Waves|
|Work, Energy and Power|
|Laws of Motion|
|Atoms and Nuclei|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Properties of Bulk Matter|
Topics of Chemistry:
|Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements|
|Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry|
|Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II|
|Solid State & States of Matter|
|Molecules of Life|
|Transition Elements Including Lanthanides|
|Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III|
Admit Card for GEEE 2017
- The admit card would be made available on the official website of GEEE Entrance Exam.
- After the declaration of the admit card the applicants can download their admit card by filling up the application number.
- They can download and take the print out of their admit card.
- The admit card would be available on the official website by 3rd week of May 2017.
- Admit card would not be sent by post, students are suppose to download their admit card from the official website only.
Results of GEEE 2017
- Every year the entrance exam is organized where the results are announced by last week of June 2017
Important Dates of GEEE 2017
The below mentioned are important dates for GEEE 2017:
|The online application form starts||In the month of December 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form along with receipt will be by||1st week of May 2017|
|Admit card will be provided by||3rd week of May 2017|
|Entrance exam will be conducted by||3rd week of June 2017|
|Results will be declared by||Last week of June 2017|
|Counseling process will start by||2nd week of July 2017|
Counseling Process of GEEE 2017
- The counseling process will begin tentatively by 2nd week of July 2017.
- Those candidates who are shortlisted are supposed to login in to the official website and check their counseling dates.
- Those who are selected must get their original certificates and mark-sheets along with them and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission would be cancelled.
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates would not be accepted.