Table of Content
Haryana Board 10th Result 2017, Statistics, Check HBSE 10th Class Result @ bseh.org.in – Haryana Board of Secondary Education which is also termed as HBSE is responsible for conducting Class 10th and 12th annual examinations in the state of Haryana. Every Year Haryana Board of Secondary Education takes the Class 10th Examination in the month of March/April which is scheduled this year 2017 from 7th March to 25th March 2017. Huge numbers of candidates are going to appear and participate in the HBSE Class 10th Examination conducted at different centers of Haryana.
Students prepare very hard to secure good marks in the 10th exams which allow them to choose their future career options. The HBSE 10th Result date is not yet announced by the Haryana Board, so students should stay in touch with the official website for all the latest updates and notifications.
Haryana Board 10th Result Statistics for Previous Years
It is very clear from the above table of Haryana Board 10th Result Statistics that the percentage of passing students is increasing year by year.
|Year||Boys Passing %||Girls Passing %||Total Passing %|
How to check HBSE 10th Class Result 2017 @ bseh.org.in
It is expected that the HBSE Class 10th Result 2017 will be announced by the board on its official website bseh.org.in by the third week of May 2017. Students waiting for Class 10th Result can check their result by using roll no wise, name wise on the Haryana Board official website www.bseh.org.in. We have also described below some important steps which will help students to check HBSE 10th Class Result 2017.
- Students need to visit Haryana Board official website bseh.org.in.
- On the main page of the website click on the link “HBSE 10th Class Result 2017”.
- It will open a new page where students have to enter their Roll Number or name.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Students can view their Haryana Board 10th Class result on the computer screen.
- Download the result and take the printout which will be needed for further admission process.