Table of Content
- Haryana DET 2017 Exam Dates
- Haryana DET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Haryana DET 2017 Application Form
- Haryana DET 2017 Exam Pattern
- Haryana DET 2017 Admit Card
- Haryana DET Counselling 2017
From the session 2017 onwards, Haryana DET (Diploma Entrance Test) 2017 would not be conducted for admissions in engineering and pharmacy diploma courses provided by different polytechnic institution across the Haryana state.
Admissions into these courses would be given on the basis of Inter-Se-Merit of the qualifying exams.
The Haryana DET 2017 application form would start from 2nd week of December 2017.
You can also check Haryana DET 2017 for detailed details about syllabus, application process and exam pattern.
Haryana DET 2017 Exam Dates
For Diploma Engineering (3 years) & Pharmacy (2 years):
|Application form starts||April 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form||June 2017|
|Fee deposit||April to June 2017|
|Reporting at Designated Center for Verification of Online
|May to June 2017|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank||June 2017|
|Counseling Dates||July 2017|
For Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering:
|Application form starts (for lateral entry in diploma engineering)||April 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form (for lateral entry in diploma engineering)||May 2017|
|Fee deposit||April to May 2017|
|Admit Card availability||May 2017|
|Exam date||May 2017|
|Result Date||May 2017|
Haryana DET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for Haryana DET 2017 you need to fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria:
- You need to have cleared 10th or its equal examination from a well-known board.
- You need to have passed compulsory in Science and Mathematics in qualifying exam.
- You need to have gained at least 35% marks (33% in case of Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Kashmiri Migrant) in qualifying exam.
- To appear the DET (L), you must have passed 12th (including 10th + ITI or 10+2 vocational) or its equal exam with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate.
- For DET (L), those belonging to commerce or arts stream can apply for non-engineering courses like Accounts & Auditing, Library & Information Science, Business Management, Hotel Management, Industrial & Personal Management, Office Management & Computer Application and Finance.
Haryana DET 2017 Application Form
- You can find the Haryana DET 2017 application from the official website of HSTES only.
- You are not allowed to acquire the application form through any other mode.
- It is instructed to you please read the instruction very carefully before filling up the application form.
- Don’t try to commit any error as it may lead to cancellation of your application.
- The application form (for diploma engineering & pharmacy) is available from 28th April 2017 on the official website of the board and you need to apply online through registration on the official website of HSBTE.
- The last date to submit the application form is 13th June 2017.
- The application form would be filled and uploaded with the necessary scanned copies of particulars would be submitted online with evidence of remitting the application fee as Rs. 500/- for general category or Rs. 200/- for all reserved categories.
- The application fee would be paid through online or e-challan payment.
Haryana DET 2017 Selection Process
- You would be selected on the basis of Haryana Polytechnic result.
- Seats would be allotted to you on the basis of your marks in Haryana DET 2017 exam.
Haryana DET 2017 Exam Pattern
- Haryana DET 2017 syllabus would be completely based on class 10th
- You would get 1 mark for every correct answer and there would be no negative markings for incorrect answer.
- You are advised not to mark more than 1 circle while giving answer of a question in the answer sheet.
Exam Pattern (For LE)
- The examination would be asked in both; Hindi and English language.
- The examination would include 1 paper comprising in 100 MCQs questions.
- The paper will have to be attempt in 100 minutes only and 1 mark would be awarded to each right answer.
- No marks would be given to multiple answered questions.
- There would be no provision for negative marking.
- The syllabus would be dragged from the syllabus of 10th class of Haryana board or CBSE board.
- The question would be asked on Science, Aptitude and General Awareness test, Mathematics and English.
Haryana DET 2017 Admit Card
- The Haryana DET Admit Card 2017 was created through the official website of the board by online only for Diploma (LE) and Under Graduate (LEET) exam.
- You can download your admit card through board official website by using your name and application number.
- The admit card contained the examination information and personal detail of individuals.
Haryana DET 2017 Result
- Haryana DET 2017 Result for Diploma (LE) and Undergraduate (LEET) examination has been declared on the official website and score card can be downloaded from there.
- Those who are eligible can see or download their result from official website.
- The result has been announced on 30th May 2017.
Haryana DET Counselling 2017
- All successful individuals would be further required to do the registration for counseling which is going to be conducted most likely in the month of June, 2017.
- Last year the authority had précised the counseling fee as Rs. 500/-.
- You may find changes in the fee for this year and if so, then such information would be updated here in this article.
List of Documents which will be required during admission are:
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Certificate of medical fitness issued by the competent authority
- Character and Domicile certificate
- In case you are claiming for TFW quota then you’ll have to submit an Income certificate
- Admit card and rank card for Diploma Entrance Test
- Category certificate if you belong to reserved category