Table of Content
Himachal Pradesh NEET UG 2017 – NEET 2017 MBBS and BDS course Examinations in the state of Himachal Pradesh will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh University and CBSE, New Delhi. NEET UG 2017 Exams are the important examinations where students work hard to prosper with flying colors. So in this article, we have come up with the detailed information of NEET 2017 Exam Dates, Application Form, Admit Card for the convenience of the students. The 2017 MBBS Course Admissions in Himachal Pradesh will be conducted in 3 Medical Colleges.
Himachal Pradesh 2017 MBBS Admission – Important Dates
Candidates preparing for NEET 2017 Examinations should refer the below listed Himachal Pradesh 2017 MBBS Admission tentative Important Dates & Schedule.
- The Merit List (Region wise) of NEET 2017 will be announced on 4th Week of August 2017.
- The Online Registration of NEET MBBS 2017 will be announced on 2nd Week of August 2017.
- Last Date of Online Registration for MBBS 2017 admission will be on 3rd Week of August 2017.
- For NRI Candidates the Last Date of Online Registration will be on 5th Week of August 2017.
- 1st Round of Counseling will commence from 1st Week of September 2017.
- 2nd Round of Counseling will commence from 3rd Week of September 2017.
Himachal Pradesh NEET UG 2017 Application Form Online
Himachal Pradesh NEET UG 2017 Online Application form for MBBS Course will be available on CBSE New Delhi official website www.cbseneet.nic.in/aipmt.nic. Candidates willing to appear for NEET 2017 MBBS Examinations should fill the online application form and submit it to the official authority of Himachal Pradesh University. The NEET UG 2017 Online Application form date has not yet be announced by the conducted authorities of CBSE, New Delhi. Please check regularly the above official website for latest updates and notifications of NEET 2017 Examinations.
MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh – Seats Availability
|Name of College||University Affiliated||Type||Available Seats (MBBS Course)|
|Indira Gandhi College, Shimla||Himachal Pradesh University||Govt.||100|
|Dr. Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Tanda, H.P||Himachal Pradesh University||Govt.||100|
|Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Govt. Medical College, Nahan, Sirmour||Himachal Pradesh University||Govt.||100|