Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
- Application process in IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
- Exam Pattern of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
- Admit Card of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
- Results of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
- Important Dates in IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
IGNOU that is located in New Delhi calls in application for the M.Ed Entrance exam for those interested applicants can apply for the 2 year M.Ed course for the academic year 2017-2018.
Those who are willing to appear in the entrance exam must go through the eligibility criteria and then apply for the exam.
Or else, there application would get rejected and they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
IGNOU is said to be the People’s University and it has helped the candidates since 1985.
There are several regional centers all over the country to enhance the skills, research as well as knowledge base in specified domains.
Exam Name: Indira Gandhi National Open University M.Ed Entrance Exam
Exam Category: Post Graduate Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: IGNOU M.Ed Admission
Exam Level: State Level
Eligibility Criteria of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
Those who are appearing for the entrance exam must satisfy the eligibility criteria that are being mentioned below:
- Those who are appearing for the M.Ed programme must obtain at least 55% marks in total.
- There is no need to apply for the teachers who have been appointed prior to the instigation of the NCTE regulations that was declared in the March 2010 and gained 50% marks.
- They should have 2 years of full time teaching experience in any of the Government Secondary or Government documented or Primary School or Senior Secondary can apply provided they have accomplished 2 years of experience.
- If they belong to reserved category, then they would get an additional 5% relaxation in case of total marks that is required.
Application process in IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
Those who want to appear in the IGNOU MEd entrance test must follow the below mentioned steps carefully to complete the application process successfully:
- Applicants can apply either online or offline.
- If the applicants choose for online application, then they must visit the official website.
- There candidates need to register with basic information and once they receive the login credentials, they would have to login with the username and password.
- After they login, candidates have to fill up the application form with proper information and upload the scanned photograph and signature to complete the application procedure.
- After filling the application form, they need to pay the application fee online and then submit the application form.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- In case the applicants choose for offline method of application, then they can obtain the application form from the regional centers or download it from the official website.
- With the help of or black pen, fill up the application form with proper details.
- Then paste the latest passport size photograph and signature where it is mentioned to do so.
- Pay the application fee through DD drawn in the name of ‘IGNOU’ which is payable at New Delhi’.
- Put everything in an envelope and send it to the ‘Regional Centre concerned Master of Education (M.Ed.) Programs’ through registered post or speed post.
Application fee of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
- Those who are applying for the exam must pay an application fee of Rs. 1050 online or through DD.
Age Limit of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
- The age criteria that the applicants need to meet for applying for the exam is a minimum of 21 years as of the exam year.
Exam Pattern of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
IGNOU MEd entrance syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
- The subjects that are included in the exam are all related to the PG level and all the question are MCQs.
- So, the applicants need to go though the questions thoroughly and choose only the right answer.
Admit Card of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
- Students can download the admit card from the official website.
- They need to click on the link and then type in the part of their name in the space available.
- Once they click on submit, the admit card would pop up on their screen.
- If they know their registration number, then they can enter that and download their admit card.
Results of IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
- The result would be made available on the website.
- They just need to click on the right link for the M.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017 results and submit their roll number to check the results.
Important Dates in IGNOU MEd Entrance Exam 2017
Those who wish to appear for the IGNOU M.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017 must note down the important dates:
|The application form will be made available in both online and offline mode||The month of March 2017|
|The application will be accepted till||The month of April 2017|
|The entrance exam will be tentatively held||In the month of May 2017|
|Results will be announced by||2nd week of June 2017|