Table of Content
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2017 – NEET 2017 Examinations for MBBS and BDS Course in Jammu & Kashmir State will be conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. Candidates willing to appear for NEET UG 2017 Examinations must be busy in searching information like NEET 2017 Exam Dates, Application Form, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria which we have made available in this article. The 2017 MBBS Course Admissions in Jammu & Kashmir state will be conducted in 4 MBBS Colleges.
Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) MBBS Admission 2017 Important Dates
Students appearing for NEET UG 2017 Examinations should refer the following Jammu & Kashmir 2017 MBBS Admission Important Dates.
- The Merit List of NEET 2017 will be declared on 2nd Week of June 2017.
- The Online Registration for NEET MBBS 2017 will commence from 3rd Week of June 2017.
- The Last Date of Registration for MBBS 2017 Admission will be 5th Week of June 2017.
- The 1st Round of Counselling will begin from 3rd Week of July 2017.
- The 2nd Round of Counselling will begin from 5th Week of July 2017.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2017 Online Application Form
The NEET 2017 Online Application form for Jammu & Kashmir Examination will be available on CBSE, New Delhi official website www.cbseneet.nic.in/aipmt.nic from 1st Week of January 2017. Candidates willing to appear for the 2017 NEET MBBS Examinations should fill the online application form and submit to the official authority of Jammu & Kashmir University.
MBBS Colleges in J&K – Seats Availability
|Name of College||University Affiliated||Type||Available Seats (MBBS Course)|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Science, Jammu||Jammu University||Trust||100|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||Jammu University||Govt.||150|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||Kashmir University||Govt.||150|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||Deemed University, Jammu & Kashmir||Govt.||100|