Table of Content
- JCECE 2017 Exam Dates
- JCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE 2017 Application Form
- JCECE 2017 Admit Card
- JCECE 2017 Exam Pattern
- JCECE 2017 Result
- JCECE 2017 Counselling
JCECE 2017 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination was held on 12th June 2017. On 18th July 2017, the result of the examination has been declared. Candidates can check it by accessing the link below and by submitting the Roll Number in the required space.
Candidate’s score and the merit would be displayed in the result. The counseling of JCECE 2017 would start from 25th July 2017.
JCECE 2017 Exam Dates
All the important dates of JCECE 2017 are as below:
|Online application form Availability||3rd week of April 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form||3rd week of May 2017|
|Last date to submit the application fee through challan||3rd week of May 2017|
|Last date to submit the application fee through debit/credit card||3rd week of May 2017|
|Admit card release||Last week of May 2017|
|Exam Date||1st week of June 2017|
|Result declaration||Last week of June 2017|
|Counselling begins||July 2017|
JCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
I. Residential Criteria:
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India and local or permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- They are required to submit a local or permanent resident certificate in the proper format at the time of counseling.
- It is necessary that the certificate have to be issued by the competent authority or else the same would not be accepted.
II. Educational Criteria:
- Those candidates who have cleared 12th class examination with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects are eligible to apply for JCECE 2017.
- It is important to note that those belonging to reserved category need to have secured a minimum of 40% marks while the general category need to have gained a minimum of 45% marks in the subjects taken together.
III. Age Limit:
The age limit to apply for Jharkhand CET 2017 varies for different courses:
- For engineering courses, there would be no age limit to apply.
IV. Physical Criteria:
- Medical checkup of all the individuals, for the entire course, would be done by the Board and only you fit you would be termed eligible for the admissions.
JCECE 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for JCECE 2017 either online, through ICR Application Form or by purchasing OMR (Optical mark recognition) Application form from Post Office.
- Applicants can apply for JCECE 2017 exam online by visiting the official website and clicking on apply online option.
- They need to fill the application form by providing the required information and making a payment of INR 550 ( INR 275 INR for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe) for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics, Chemistry and Biology and INR 600 (INR 325 INR for Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste) for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The payment can be made either online via debit card/credit card or through e-challan.
- The last date of submission of online application form is May 2017.
The step-wise application process is explained below-
- They need to visit the official website.
- Then open the Online Application form link.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Finally you would get a registration number along with password on your mobile phone and E-mail Id.
- After Registration you need to click on login button.
- Candidates need to enter the sent registration number and password and submit.
Step-2 Uploading the Signature, Photograph and Left Hand’s Thumb Impression-
- They need to upload your scanned copy of Latest and identical passport size photograph and signature (Use JPG format only) along with Left Hand’s Thumb Impression.
Step-3 Fee Payment-
- After they complete their 3rd step the next step is payment of fee.
Candidates can pay your application fee through following mode of payment:
- Online- Using Debit card or Credit card.
- Offline- Download the format of E-challan from the official website and pay the application fee from any Bank after depositing the fee, wait for 2 hours for reconcile than after that again login to the official website for completing the steps of the Application form.
JCECE 2017 Admit Card
- The JCECE 2017 admit card have been announced.
- It is available in the online mode from 8th June 2017.
- To download the admit card of JCECE, you can access the link given and download the hall ticket.
- Submission of credentials such as Security Code, Registration Number and Password would allow you to download the admit card.
JCECE 2017 Exam Pattern
Mode of the Exam –
- The JCECE 2017 would be held offline where candidates have to fill their answers by darkening the rings against their answer in the given OMR answer sheets.
Exam Structure –
- The questions would only be asked in English language and would be of objective type only.
- The JCECE constitutes of 3 sections, namely, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics and each section has 50 questions to its credit.
Marks Scheme –
- They would be given 1 mark for each question attempted correctly while ¼ mark would be subtracted for every incorrect answer.
- However, if any question is marked more than one time then it would not be considered for evaluation and if the question is left then it would not be assessed.
JCECE 2017 Result
- The result of JCECE 2017 has been declared online.
- Students can check it from the link above.
- To know the score and the merit, you would have to enter the JCECE 2017 roll number in the given space.
- It must be noted that the announced result cannot be challenged and on the basis of the results seat would be allocated in counseling.
JCECE 2017 Counselling
- The JCECE 2017 counseling would start from the 1st week of July 2017 and only the successful individuals of JCECE written exam would be called for the same and such individuals need to pay the JCECE 2017 counseling fee.
- The fee submitted by the General and Backward Class categories would be Rs. 300 while the reserved categories need to remit Rs. 250.
- The whole process of counseling would be carried out using Computerized Distributed Parallel procedure.
- The allocation of the seats would be done to you through the different rounds of counseling and once you accepts the seat, he or she is supposed to pay Rs. 1000, as seat acceptance fee through Demand Draft, drawn in the name of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” which is payable at Ranchi.
The list of the necessary documents that they have to carry at the time of counseling is as follows:
- JCECE 2017 Admit Card or the F.I.R copy (in the case of loss of admit card).
- 1 postcard and 6 passport size photographs.
- The Discharge Certificate (if applicable) I Pension Book (only applicable to those who wish to claim seat under SMQ Quota).
- Class X and XII mark sheet and admit card along with Passing Certificate.
- The Dependency certificate issued by the competent Army Officer.
- Caste certificate, Counseling letter & Income Certificate issued by the competent authority.