Table of Content
Jharkhand NEET UG 2017 – MBBS/BDS Admission – NEET UG 2017 Examinations will be carried out by the Health Medical Education and Family Welfare Department of the Jharkhand State. The Admission process for MBBS and BDS courses in the state of Jharkhand will be conducted by the above department. Jharkhand NEET UG 2017 program with Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria and other important details have been covered in this article. The NEET 2017 Examinations will be held in Three MBBS Colleges with Total 300 available seats.
Jharkhand NEET 2017 Online Application Form
The Online Application form for Jharkhand NEET 2017 Examinations will be available on the official website of CBSE www.cbseneet.nic.in/aipmt.nic. Candidates appearing for NEET UG 2017 Examinations can fill up their Jharkhand NEET 2017 Application Form online by visiting the above website which has been disclosed by the authorities on 28th December 2016.
Jharkhand NEET 2017 Salient Features
- The 2017 NEET Examinations will be carried out on the basis of CBSE Procedure.
- It will be looked after by the counseling body of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination.
- The NEET 2017 UG Examination will offer MBBS and BDS Courses.
- The Duration for MBBS Course will be (4 & half years) and BDS Course (4 Years).
Jharkhand NEET UG 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Jharkhand NEET 2017 Examination will be based on the Std 11th & 12th (NCERT & CBSE) academic syllabus.
- The mode of Examination will be offline.
- The NEET 2017 Exam Pattern will be of 160 marks MCQs Type Questions divided into 4 subjects (Botany: 40 Marks, Zoology: 40 Marks, Physics: 40 Marks, Chemistry: 40 Marks)
- Each Question will carry 1 mark for the above four subjects.
*Also candidates should refer the official notification of NEET 2017 for the current updates.
MBBS Admission in Jharkhand through NEET 2017
|Name of College||Affliated University||Type||Seats Available (MBBS Course)|
|M.G.M Medical College, Jamshedpur||Kolhan University||Govt.||100|
|Patliputra Medical College||Vinobha Bhave University||Govt.||100|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||Ranchi University||Govt.||150|