Table of Content
JK Board 12th Result 2017, Statistics, Check JKBOSE 12th Class Result @ jkbose.co.in – The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education, JKBOSE is responsible for conducting the Higher Secondary Examination both for summer and winter zone in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This year the JKBOSE Class 12th examination for summer zone will be organized in the month of March 2017 and the students who are going to appear for the JKBOSE Intermediate examination from Arts, Science and Commerce stream can check their JK Board 12th result 2017 from the board’s official website jkbose.co.in without getting any bothered.
This year a huge number of candidates will be appearing for the JKBOSE 12th examination, summer zone and will give their best to secure good marks in the examination.
JK Board 12th Result Statistics for Previous Years
Students who are appearing for the JK Board class 12th examination will come to know the JK Board 12th Result Statistics displayed in the table below.
|Year||Boys Passing %||Girls Passing %||Total Passing %|
How to check JKBOSE 12th Class Result 2017 @ jkbose.co.in
After the completion of the examination, the Jammu and Kashmir Board 12th class students will be eagerly waiting for their JKBOSE 12th Class Result. Candidates will be able to check their 12th Class Result online through online mode and it is advised to keep the hall ticket handy so that they won’t have to face any kind of hassle while checking their results.
The steps mentioned below will help students to check their JKBOSE 12th Class result 2017 on the official website jkbose.co.in.
- Open the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education i.e jkbose.co.in.
- Click on the result page link on the main page of the website.
- Click on the link “JKBOSE 12th Result 2017”.
- Check your stream and click on it.
- Fill in the details like Roll No and click on submit button.
- Finally, your JKBOSE 12th result 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take the printout which will be necessary for future reference.