You can download the NEET 2017 Admit Card would through online mode. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a state level entrance test. It is regulated by the Central Board of Secondary Education. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is held to get admission into medical & dental programmes.
In this article, we have updated thorough information related to the NEET Admit Card 2017. No admit card would be sent to the candidates by post. Applicants can download the admit card from official website. Link would be provided above when declared. The admit card would comprise candidate name, father’s name, date of birth, NEET 2017 Exam Date, photograph, roll number, signature, exam center, category, etc.
Applicants can keep the admit card till the NEET 2017 admission process would complete. After downloading the admit card, students have to check all the information given in the admit card is correct or not. If applicants found any inconsistency in the admit card information, they have to quickly contact to the exam conducting authority.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions printed on the admit card.
If there are any documents mentioned in the instructions keep them ready to carry for the examination.
- It is estimated that admit card of NEET 2017 would be issued in the first week of April.
- It is to be noted by you that it’s compulsory for you to bring the admit card in the examination hall.
- As the admit card declares, the link to download it would be uploaded here.
- Without the admit card you would not be allowed to appear for the exam.
NEET 2017 Admit Card Date
The NEET exam would be conducted in the 1st week of May 2017.
The exam would be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
Applicants can get their admit card from the 1st week of April 2017.
The admit card would be available only through online mode.
How to download the Admit Card
These are the simple steps to download the admit card:
- Candidates need to go to the official website. (Link would be provided).
- After visiting the official website click on the link “Admit Card”.
- Candidates need to fill their registration number, security pin and date of birth.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Lastly candidates have to take the printout of the admit card for further use.
Read more about NEET 2017
- NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- NEET 2017 Exam Pattern
- NEET 2017 Syllabus
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
- NEET 2017 Counselling
- NEET 2016-2017 Cutoffs