Table of Content
NEET 2017 Application Form would be provided in the last week of December 2016. This exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for providing admissions into MBBS & BDS medical courses. Here in this article, you can check the details about NEET Application Form 2017.
Note: NEET 2017 Application Form notification is expected to be announced soon on its official website by 15th January 2017.
Procedure to get NEET 2017 Application Form?
- The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Application Form 2017 would be available on the official website (Note – Official link has not yet published).
- Those candidates who are interested can apply for NEET 2017 form only through online process.
- The application form would be declared in the last week of December 2016.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given instruction.
After filling the application form, you are required to send the confirmation page with the necessary documents to the address given below:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
How to Apply for NEET 2017 Form?
Applicants who are eligible for NEET 2017 exam can follow these steps to fill and submit the NEET 2017 application form:
- First of all, candidates are advised to visit the official website of NEET 2017.
- After visiting the official website click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the information in the application form such as personal details, exam center, and academic details.
- Pay the application fee through credit/debit card or e-challan.
- Lastly, candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
How to Fill the NEET 2017 Application Form
Candidates are required to be ready with the following information and documents before filling the NEET 2017 Application Form:
- Personal, academic and address details
- Aadhar Card Issued by UIDAI
- Valid Email ID and password
- Right-hand index finger scanned (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Credit/Debit card or payment details
- Signature scanned (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Recent photograph scanned (size between 10KB to 100KB)
The entire application form can be submitted through these simple steps:
- Firstly candidates are required to fill the Application Form and are also required to note down the Registration Number
- For online registration, candidates are required to visit the official link.
- After visiting the official website click on the “Apply Online”.
- Carefully read all the information and click on “Proceed to apply online”.
Fill Registration Details:
- Enter information like Candidates Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Security Pin, Email Address and Mobile No.
- After entering all the information candidates need to click on the “Submit” button.
Fill Personal information (Application Form):
- Choose State, Place of residence, Gender, Aadhar card number, Category, Single child status and PwD status.
- Locality, District, House No., Mobile No, Email address, Land Line No, City, Pin code, and State.
- House No., State, City, State domicile, Locality, and District.
- Choose the occupation, annual income and qualification details of Guardians.
- Enter name, address and year of passing, type of institution, school board, and percentage obtained in class 10th.
Qualifying Examination Details:
- Choose the qualifying exam code, name and address of the school, study, year of passed/appearing, type of institution, state of 12th class appearing/passed, school board, district of 12th class appearing/passed, percentage secured and Roll number (if allotted).
- Select language of the test and 3 choices for the examination center.
- Candidates need to choose the security question and password, enter security pin and click on “Next” button.
- A review page would open, and then the candidates are required to check all the entered information and click on the “Final Submit” button.
- After submitting information the registration number would be displayed, note down the registration number for further use.
Step-2: Upload Images
- Candidates need to click on the “Upload Scanned Images”.
- Click on the “Choose File” option to choose the images of photograph, signature, and right-hand index finger impression.
- Then click on “Next” button.
- The preview of images would appear and click on the “Upload” button to upload images.
Step-3: Application Fee Payment
- Candidates need to click on the “Make Payment” option and select the method of fee payment i.e. net banking or e-challan/ CSC e-wallet or credit/debit card.
- Select the respective bank and click on “Go for payment”.
- Enter the card information and pay the application fee.
- In the case of e-challan, candidates need to take the printout of the e-challan and make the cash payment to the nearby bank branch.
Step-4: Confirmation Page
- After completing the fee payment process, applicants would be able to take the printout of the application form.
- Candidates are required to take at least 4 printouts of the confirmation page and fee payment proof (through e-challan).
NEET 2017 Application Fee:
The application fee payment can be done through the online and offline procedure:
- In online process, you can remit the fee through debit card/credit card by online payment gateway.
- In an offline process, you can pay fees through the bank challan.
The application for NEET exam is mentioned below:
|NEET 2017 Application FEE||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|General / OBC Category||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2800/- (Rs. 1400/- + Rs. 1400/-)|
|SC /ST /PH Category||Rs. 750||Rs. 2150/- (Rs. 750/- + Rs. 1400/-)|
NEET 2017 Application Dates
NEET 2017 Exam Dates for application form are tentative and would be updated by time:
NEET 2017 Exam Date
|Examination Fee Details and last date for submission of Online Application Form:|
NEET 2017 Application Form Correction
Compared to previous year, it is to be estimated that the authority shall offer a chance to make Correction in NEET 2017 Application form.
Even though candidates are still advised to fill the NEET application forms carefully.
Any official notification has not been declared yet about the corrections in the application form.
Read more about NEET 2017
- NEET 2017 Exam Pattern
- NEET 2017 Syllabus
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
- NEET 2017 Counselling
- NEET 2016-2017 Cutoffs