NEET 2017 Exam Pattern – NEET 2017 Exam would be conducted on 1st week of May 2017. The NEET Exam has been replaced by the All India Pre Medical Test from this year. In order to get further information on this exam, the candidates need to visit the official link as given.NEET 2017 Exam Pattern will be same as that of the NEET 2016 Examination.
- Courses: It is conducted for BDS/MBBS courses.
- Number of Questions: The question paper would consist of total 180 MCQs with a single right answer.
- Subjects: The paper would be asked from subjects as Botany, Chemistry Physics, and Zoology.
- Language: The language of question paper would be in 8 different regional languages English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, Gujarati, and Telugu.
- Mode of Exam: NEET 2017 Exam would be held in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Duration: The exam duration would be 3 hours (180 Minutes).
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks would be given for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark would be subtracted for each wrong answer as negative marking.
NEET 2017 exam pattern
|Subjects||Number of questions in each section||Total Marks|