How to Fill NEET 2017 Application Form: NEET UG 2017 Registration Procedure – National Eligibility Entrance Test popularly known as NEET 2017 is a common entrance test examination which will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education on 7th May 2017 across India. NEET 2017 is the important examination for the candidates who are seeking admission for MBBS and BDC courses. According to the latest Notification, NEET 2017 Application Form has been released by the conducting authority from 31st January 2017 through Online mode on its official website. Aspiring Students are eager to fill up their NEET 2017 Application Form and to avoid last minute inconvenience, we in this article have come up with the Step by Step Procedure on How to Fill NEET 2017 Application Form.
How to Fill NEET 2017 Application Form?
So follow the below instructions for filling the Application form of NEET 2017 Examination.
Step I: Fill the NEET 2017 Application Form
- Visit the Official NEET 2017 Exam Portal i.e.www.cbseneet.nic.in
- The main page of the website will have the Tab for “Online Services”.
- In the Online Services Tab, there will be a link for Apply Online.
- Click on the Apply Online link which will open a new page with all the Application form related instructions.
- Read all the Instructions carefully and Proceed to Apply Online.
- Candidates have to choose the Option for Apply if Registered or Not Registered in AIPMT/NEET 1 Examination.
- Click on the “I Agree” checkbox to submit the declaration form.
Step II: NEET 2017 Registration Form
The first step for Applying NEET 2017 is filling up the Registration form. Fill up the registration form carefully by following the steps below. Candidates have to fill all their basic details like.
- Candidate Names
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No
- Email Address
- Security Pin
After Entering all the above details click on the submit button. Candidates need to fill all the Personal Information stated below.
- Choose State
- Place of Residence
- Aadhar Card Number
- Single Child Status
- PwD Status
Choose the appropriate Security Question, Security Answer, Password and Security Pin. To proceed further, enter the Next Button or if you have make any changes in the above information press Reset button. After Clicking on Next Button, the information submitted by the candidate will be displayed on the screen. If you find all the filled information correct, click on the “Final Submit” button. The NEET Registration Number will flash on the screen, please note down the Registration Number which will be needed for further Application Procedure.
Step III: Upload Photos
- Candidates have to Upload his Scanned images of his latest Photograph which should be of a size 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
- Also along with the Latest Photograph, candidates need to upload the scanned signature of size 3 kb to 20 kb and a Right Hand Index Finger Impression in JPEG Format with size 3kb to 20 kb.
Step IV: NEET 2017 Application Form Fee Payment
- After completing the above procedure of Uploading Photos, Candidates will be automatically redirected to the link for Fee Payment.
- For the Payment of Fees, candidates have to click on the Make Payment option.
- NEET 2017 Application Form Fee Payment can be done through Net Banking or e-challan / CSC e-wallet or also by Credit or Debit Card.
- Choose your preferred Bank and Click on the “Go for Payment” button.
- Enter the Debit or Credit Card Information and pay the application fee.
- If Candidates is making the payment through e-challan, then take the print-out of e-challan and make the cash payment at the nearby bank branch.
Step V: Print Out of Confirmation Page
- After Completion of NEET 2017 Application Form Fee Payment, candidate can take the Print Out of Confirmation Page.
- Candidates can take at least 4 Print Out of Confirmation Page.
- If the Fee Payment is made through e-Wallet CSC mode, keep the Copy of Proof of the Fee Deposited for future use.