Table of Content
PES University Engineering Entrance Exam is shortened as PESSAT 2017. PESSAT is an UG entrance exam which is held by PES University. Those who are willing to get their graduation degree in B.Tech and BE courses are supposed to give PESSAT entrance exam.
Applicants need to fill the application form and can apply for the entrance exam.
This is university entrance exam where anyone can apply for the entrance exam and can get admission in B.Tech & BE course.
|PESSAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||PES University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Commonly Called as||PESSAT|
|Exam Category||University Level|
PESSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To get eligible in PESSAT Entrance Test and study in PES University they are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants need to complete their 12th standard from well-known University.
- General category students needs to gain at least 60% total marks.
- Reserved category students need to obtain a minimum of 50% total marks.
- Their age between 17 to 25 years can apply for the entrance exam.
PESSAT 2017 Application Form
- Those applicants who are interested in giving PESSAT Entrance Test needs to fill the application form and pay the application fees.
Students need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- The online application process starts from October 2017.
- They need to fill the application form by mentioning their personal information.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 975/- as application fees.
- They can pay the application fees online.
- The final date to fill the application form would be April 2017.
Registration Fees of PESSAT 2017
- The application fees for PESSAT Entrance Test where applicants need to pay Rs. 975/- as application fees.
- They can pay this application fee online.
Age Limit for PESSAT 2017
- Applicant’s age must be between 17 to25 years to apply for PESSAT Entrance Test.
PESSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- PESSAT would be held from 2nd May 2017 to 20th May 2017.
The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
- There would be 120 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Questions would be related to Chemistry, Physics, English and Mathematics.
- Exam duration would be of 180 minutes.
PESSAT 2017 Admit Card
- The admit card of the students PES University would be made available on the official website.
- After the declaration of the admit card, the candidate is able to download their admit card by filling up the application number.
- Applicants can download and take the print out of their admit card.
- The admit card would be available a week prior to the exam date.
- Admit card would not be sent by post, applicants are supposed to download their admit cards from the official website only.
PESSAT 2017 Results
- Every year the entrance exam is held where the results are announced by May 2017.
PESSAT 2017 Exam Dates
The below mentioned are important dates for Delhi CEE 2017:
|Online registration will start||21st September 2016|
|The last date of registration will be||10th April 2017(for students from outside Bengaluru)
17th April 2017(for students in Bengaluru)
|Commencement of Slot Bookings||21st April 2017|
|PESSAT exam||2nd May to 20th May 2017|
|Results will be announced by||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling process will start by||In the month of July 2017|
PESSAT 2017 Counselling Process
- Candidates who are shortlisted Delhi CEE would not be intimated about counselling through separate letters.
- Candidates are supposed to check the list and the date which would be made available on the official website.
- Those who are selected must carry their original certificates and mark-sheets at the time of counselling and if they fail to bring their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission would be cancelled.
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates would not be accepted.
- The counselling process will begin tentatively in the month of June 2018.
100ft Ring road, BSK III Stage,
Bangalore – 560 085
+91 80 26721983,
+91 80 26722108