Table of Content
Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017, Statistics, Check RBSE 10th Class Result @ rajresults.nic.in – Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education popularly known as BSER will be going to announce the 10th Class Result in the third week of June 2017 on its official website rajresults.nic.in. Rajasthan Board conducted the 10th Class Examination from 9th March to 21st March 2017 for all the private and regular students in the state of Rajasthan. This year approximately 10 lakh students appeared for the examination thereby eagerly waiting for their 10th Class mark sheet which will be announced by the board on its official website.
We would like to inform all the students to stay connected with this article for all the latest updates and notifications related to RBSE 10th Class Result 2017.
Rajasthan Board 10th Result Statistics for Previous Years
The below listed Rajasthan Board 10th Result Statistics data table is important for the students providing a passing figure of the candidates from the previous years.
|Year||Boys Passing %||Girls Passing %||Total Passing %|
How to check RBSE 10th Class Result 2017 @ rajresults.nic.in
Rajasthan Class 10th Board Exams are important for the students as the marks secured will help them to take admission in the desired stream. Students work hard to gather good marks in the exams and are always anxious to know their RBSE 10th Class Result. Students can check their 10th Class Result 2017 with the help of roll no or name on the Rajasthan Board official website rajresults.nic.in. Many of them are unaware of how to check RBSE 10th Class Result 2017 and thus we have come up with the below guidelines.
- First, go to the RBSE official website rajresults.nic.in
- The home page of the website will display the link for “RBSE 10th Class Result 2017”.
- To know the result, click on the link which will open the page with blank fields for Roll No or name.
- Enter your Exam Roll No or name and click on the submit button.
- The RBSE 10th Class Result 2017 will open up in the new page along with mark sheet.
- Since the result is important for future admission procedure, download and take the printout of it.