Table of Content
RBI Assistant 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result @ rbi.org.in – Reserve Bank of India, popularly known as RBI is India’s central banking institutions which will be soon recruiting the candidates for the post of RBI Assistant. The Authority members of the Reserve Bank of India are going to conduct the National level Online Entrance Examination and Interview for the post of RBI Assistant. The Online registration process for the RBI Assistant is expected to begin in the month of May/June 2017. The RBI Assistant 2017 Online Entrance Test would be conducted in the month of August 2017. Here you can check all the details about the RBI Assistant 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and result.
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Dates
Below are the tentative dates of the RBI Assistant 2017 Examinations.
|RBI Assistant Application form start date||May / June 2017|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||July 2017|
|Admit Cards Availability||NA|
|RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Date||August 2017|
|Payment of Fees (Online Mode)||June to July 2017|
|RBI Assistant 2017 Result announcement||September 2017|
RBI Assistant 2017 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to know the RBI Assistant exam Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. So we have in detail mentioned below eligibility criteria for the post of RBI Assistant.
- Candidates applying for the RBI Assistant post should fall in the age criteria between 18 and 28 years as on 1st June 2017.
- Other Caste will have the following age relaxation
|Pwd||Gen: 10 years
OBC: 13 Years
SC/ST: 15 years
|Ex – Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces + Additional 3 years (up to 5 years)|
|Divorced Women / Widows / Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates domicile in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates with Work Experience in RBI||Maximum 3 Years of Work Experience.|
RBI Assistant 2017 Application Form
- You can fill and submit the RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Application form through Online Mode only.
- The Online Application Form would be out in the month of May / June 2017 and would be available until July 2017.
- You will be able to make the corrections in the Application form by July 2017.
- The last date to take the print out of the Application form will be July 2017.
- You need to keep the scan copy of your photographs and signature and also your working email ID and mobile number ready to upload in the Application form
The Application Fee can be made through Online mode (Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking) and also through IMPS, Mobile Wallets or Cash Cards. The Application Fee is different for different categories which are mentioned below.
|Other Backwards Classes (OBC)||Rs. 450|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 50|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 50|
|Ex- Serviceman (EXS)||Rs. 50|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Question Paper (Language)||Hindi as well as English|
Below we have mentioned RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Pattern
|Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
To apply for the RBI Assistant Examination, the candidate should hold the minimum qualification of Bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. Also, candidates should have the additional knowledge of word processing on Computer.
RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card
All the eligible candidates can download the RBI Assistant Admit Card through Online mode only. The admit card will be available to the candidates on their registered email ID. Also, it is advised to download the Admit card from the Reserve Bank of India official website www.rbi.org.in. You need to take the print out of the admit card as it will also be required during the examination.
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Centres
- RBI Assistant preliminary and the main exam is conducted at numerous centres located across the country.
- The Reserve Bank of India also holds right to add or cancel any examination centre.
- The bank can also allot any other exam centre to candidates apart from their given choice.
- Candidates will have to appear for the preliminary and main exam on their own expenses.
- The authority won’t allow candidates to change the examination centre.
- There will be restricted number of exam centres
RBI Assistant 2017 Selection Process
- 1st stage will be the preliminary exam of 100 marks.
- 2nd stage is the Main exam of 200 marks.
- 3rd will be an interview round of 35 marks.
RBI Assistant Result 2017 @ rbi.org.in
The RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Result will be available for the candidates one month after the completion of the test i.e tentatively in the month of September. You can check the exam results online from the official website of RBI only after the announcement of the RBI Assistant Final Exam Result.