Table of Content
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Pay Scale, Admit Card, Result @ rbi.org.in – The Reserve Bank of India, abbreviated as RBI has recently published the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer – Civil and Junior Engineer – Electrical at various banks in the country. Each and every year, RBI conducts the recruitment process for the post of Junior Engineer, where all the eligible and suitable candidates can apply for the above posts. We in this article have come up with the detailed information about RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Pay Scale, Admit Card and result.
RBI Junior Engineer Exam Dates
RBI will soon publish the notification about all the important dates of the RBI Junior Engineer examination 2017 on its official website www.rbi.org.in. So we would request candidates to stay connected with us, as we will soon update the latest news and information in this article.
RBI Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to fulfil the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the RBI Junior Engineer examination. Below we have mentioned the RBI Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria.
- The age limit assigned for the post of RBI Junior Engineer is between 20 and 30 years.
- There is an age relaxation in upper age for other Category / Castes which is mentioned below
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||33 years (by 3 years)|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||35 years (by 5 years)|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||Gen: by 10 years
OBC: by 13 years
SC/ST: by 15 years
|Ex – Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in the Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years|
|Divorced Women / Widows/ Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 years|
|Candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
The payment of the Application fee can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro) or Credit Cards and also through Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets and Cash Cards.
|Other Backwards Classes (OBC)||Rs. 450|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 50|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 50|
|Ex- Serviceman (EXS)||Rs. 50|
RBI Junior Engineer Application Form
Candidates need to apply for the post of RBI Junior Engineer post through online mode only. The Online Application form will be available on the bank’s official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Candidates should keep their scanned photograph and signature handy as they have to be uploaded while filling up the Application form.
- Candidates should have their valid personal email ID, which has to be entered into the Application Form. RBI may send call letters for the examination on the registered e-mail ID and therefore you should keep your email id active till the declaration of the results.
RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Test||No of Questions||Marks|
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Minimum three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board.
- Minimum Marks secured 65 % for General Category, 55% for SC/ST/PWD category or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD.)
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Minimum three years of Diploma in Electrical Engineer or Electrical or Electronic Engineer from a recognised Institute or University or Board.
- Minimum Marks secured 65 % for General Category, 55% for SC/ST/PWD category or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical or Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD.)
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Candidate holding Diploma degree should have at least 2 years of experience and candidates with degree certificate should possess 1 years of experience in respective field.
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Candidate with Diploma degree should have at least 2 years of experience and those with a degree must have 1 years of experience in respective field.
RBI Junior Engineer Pay Scale
All the selected candidates for the RBI Junior Engineer post would be eligible for the pay scale mentioned below.
- Basic Pay: 12, 370/- per month (i.e. 8,040/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of` 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11270 – 550 – 13470 – 650 – 15420 – 720 – 16140 – 990 – 20100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical) is approximately Rs 32,905/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
- The selected candidates are liable to be transferred in administrative exigencies to centers grouped and classified as follow:-
- East Zone – Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Agartala, Gangtok
- West Zone – Ahmedabad, Mumbai (including Belapur, Byculla), Pune, Panaji
- North Zone – Chandigarh, Simla, Jaipur, Jammu/Srinagar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Dehradun, New Delhi
- South Zone – Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Thiruvanathpuram
- Central Zone – Bhopal, Raipur, Nagpur, Hyderabad
RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card
The notification for the RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card date will be published soon by the bank authorities on its official website www.rbi.org.in. We will also update the Admit card details, so stay connected with us.
RBI Junior Engineer Result 2017 @ rbi.org.in
The Result date of the RBI Junior Engineer 2017 examination will be announced by the Reserve Bank of India on their official website mentioned above.