Table of Content
Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test is shortened as RPET 2017 and is an UG entrance exam which is held by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan. Those who are willing to get their graduation degree in B.Tech or B.E. courses are supposed to give Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test entrance exam. Applicants need to fill the application form which will be releasing in the month of March 2017 and can apply for the entrance exam.
This is university entrance exam where anyone can apply for the entrance exam and can get admission in B.Tech or B.E. courses.
Exam Name: Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test
Exam Category: University Level
Exam Type: Under Graduate Entrance Exam
Commonly called: RPET Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for RPET 2017
To get eligible in RPET and study in the State of Rajasthan applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They should have passed 10+2 exam with at least 45% from any well-known University (a relaxation of 40% for reserved category applicants).
- The candidates should have studied Mathematics and Physics either Chemistry or Computer Science or Biology subjects in 12th exam.
- Their age should be within 26 years for applying for the entrance exam (5 years relaxation for reserved category students).
RPET 2017 Application Form
- Those who are interested in giving RPET needs to fill the application form which will be releasing n the month of March 2017 and pay the application fees.
They need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
- The online application process starts from March 2017.
- They need to fill the application form by mentioning personal information.
- Applicants need to remit Rs. 815/- as application fees (Rs. 800/- against Application form Fees and Rs. 15/- for e-Mitra service charges).
- The final date to fill the application form would be by April 2017.
Age Limit for RPET 2017
- Applicant’s age has to be within 26 years (5 years relaxation for reserved category) can apply for RPET.
RPET 2017 Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test would be held in the month of May 2017.
The exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
- There are 120 multiple choice questions (MCQs) (Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics have 40 questions).
- Questions would be related to Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Each question would be of 1 mark.
- Exam duration would be of 180 minutes.
Admit Card for RPET 2017
- The admit card of the applicants would be made available on the official website of the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
- After the declaration of hall ticket, you would be able to download the admit card by filling up the application number.
- They can download and take the print out of your admit card.
- The admit card would be available a week before the exam date.
- Hall ticket would not be sent by post, you are supposed to download your own admit card from the official website.
Results of RPET 2017
- Every year the entrance exam is organised where the results are announced by June 2017.
RPET 2017 Exam Dates
|The online application starts||In the month of March 2017|
|The last date to fill the application form will be||In the month of April 2017|
|Admit card will be provided||A week prior to the exam|
|Entrance examination will be conducted||In the month of May 2017|
|Results will be declared||In the month of June 2017|
|Counselling process will start||In the month of June 2017|
The below mentioned are important dates for RPET 2017:
Counseling Process of RPET 2017
- The counselling process will begin tentatively by June 2017.
- Those candidates who are shortlisted are supposed to login into the official website and check their counselling dates.
- Those who are selected must get their original certificates and mark-sheets along with them and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission would be cancelled.
- Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates would not be accepted
RPET 2017 Exam Centers
The comprehensive list of RPET Engineering 2017 test cities is given below.