Table of Content
Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2017, Statistics, Check Tamil Nadu HSC Result @ tnresults.nic.in – Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, TNBSE is one of the popular and famous education board in India which is responsible for the syllabus and Class 10th/ 12th Board Examinations in the state of Tamil Nadu. This year TNBSE 12th Class Examination is scheduled to begin from 2ndof March 2017 and end on 31st March 2017. After the HSC Examinations, the board will declare the results on its official website. As of now no confirm dates are announced by TNBSE and so we are requesting the students to stay connected with the official website regarding the latest news and notifications of HSC Result 2017.
Tamil Nadu 12th Result Statistics for Previous Years
The below table of Tamil Nadu 12th Result Statistics for Previous Years would be helpful for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for their 2017 Tamil Nadu HSC Result.
|Year||Boys Passing %||Girls Passing %||Total Passing %|
How to check Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 @ tnresults.nic.in
Each and Every year Tamil Nadu board announces the HSC Result in the mid of May 2017. This year also Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 will be published in the month of May for all the streams Science, Commerce and Arts. Students can check their HSC Result by entering name or roll no at its official website tnresults.nic.in. We will also update the Tamil Nadu 12th Class result in this article once it is officially announced by the board.
You can check Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 @tnresults.nic.in by following the below steps.
- Click on the Official link of Tamil Nadu Board i.e tnresults.nic.in
- Under the Results or Examination tab, there will be a link for Tamil Nadu HSC Result
- Select the preferred option of Stream – Science, Commerce, and Arts from the list.
- Enter your Roll No and Date of Birth in the respective blank fields.
- Finally hit the submit button which will open the Tamil Nadu Class 12th Result 2017.
- Download and take the print out of the Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2017 to apply it in UG Program.