Table of Content
Telangana Board 12th Result 2017, Statistics, Check TS Intermediate Class Result @ bse.telangana.gov.in – The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, (TSBIE) will publish the Higher Secondary Science, Arts, and Commerce stream 12th Result 2017 on its official website bie.telangana.gov.in. The TSBIE Board organized the Intermediate Class 12th Examination in the month of March 2017. The Telangana Board is going to announce the 12th Class Result in the month of May 2017.
Students work hard to secure good marks in the Telangana 12th Board Examination in order to get admissions in the Undergraduate courses at different college, Universities. For all the latest updates and notifications regarding the Telangana Board 12th Result 2017, we would advise students to stay connected with its official website www.bse.telangana.gov.in.
Telangana Board 12th Result Statistics for Previous Years
Below we have provided the Previous Years Telangana Board 12th Result Statistics including passing percentage and no of appeared students.
|Year||Students Passing %||Appeared Students|
How to check TS 12th Class Result 2017 @ bse.telangana.gov.in
Students are eagerly waiting for the Telangana Intermediate Result 2017 which can be checked through online mode on its official website bse.telangana.gov.in. Also, students have to keep Hall tickets handy while checking their TS 12th Class Result on the online web portal in order to avoid the last minute hassle. So don’t bother much as we have come up with some of the easy steps on how to check TS 12th Class Result 2017 @bse.telangana.gov.in.
- Go through the Telangana Board official website i.e. bse.telangana.gov.in
- To view the 12th Result click on the Result Option of the main page.
- Then click on the “TS 12th Class Result 2017” link.
- Enter your Roll No/ Hall Ticket No in the blank space.
- After filling up all the necessary information, your 12th Class Result will display on the computer screen.
- Download the result and also take the print out of it which will be required for further admission process.