Table of Content
UPSEE 2017 is known as Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam. The exam is conducted for those belonging to the state of UP and is held for admission in UG courses like engineering, hotel management and pharmacy PG courses like MBA, MCA offered by the different institutions and colleges situated in the state of UP.
It is a state level entrance exam held by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam technical University which was before recognized as Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Latest News on UPSEE 2017
- March 15, 2017 – The registrations of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2017 are on and today March 15 is the last date to apply for the same.
- March 9, 2017 – UPSEE 2017 Registration Date Extended to March 15. Earlier, the last date for registration was March 5, which has now been extended by the AKTU.
- January 20, 2017 – The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2017 registration has begun on the official website, the link for which is upsee.nic.in. All those interested in applying for the same, are required to get themselves registered at the official website of Dr Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).
The UPSEE counselling process would be started from the second week of June 2017, you can check more details below.
UPSEE 2017 Exam Dates
The important Dates of UPSEE 2017 list all the important events of the exam.
You can check the important dates mentioned in the table below to make sure that you don’t miss out any important event.
|Availability of online application form||18th January 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15th March 2017 (extended)|
|Correction window||27th March to 29th March 2017|
|Downloading of admit card||7th April 2017|
|UPSEE 2017 exam date||16th April, 22nd April and 23rd April 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May, 2017|
|Counselling of UPSEE 2017||Second week of June, 2017|
Kindly note that the UPSEE 2017 Important Dates listed below in the table are announced by the organising authority of UPSEE 2017.
It is updated according to the accurate dates of the exam are declared.
UPSEE 2017 Eligibility criteria
Those who are applying for UPSEE 2017 must read the eligibility criterions which are mentioned below:
- You need to have the domicile certificate of UP.
- For admission to 1st year B.Pharm/B.Tech, you need to have clearly passed intermediate exam of Uttar Pradesh board or 10+ 2 level exam or its equivalent from any documented university or board and obtaining at least 45% marks (40% marks for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe category) without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject taken together.
- For admission to 1st year of BFA/BHMCT you need to have cleared intermediate examination of Uttar Pradesh board or 10+2 exam or its equivalent from any well-known board or university and obtaining a minimum of 45% marks without grace (40% marks for Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste category) in total.
- For admission to 1st year of B.Arch, you have to pass intermediate exam of UP board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any documented university or board and scoring at least 50% marks in total and passed without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject taken together.
- All those who are eligible for admission in B.Tech courses are also eligible for B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- There would be no age limit for UPTU entrance exam 2017.
UPSEE 2017 Application Form
- The Application Form of UPSEE 2017 would be made available online.
- You are required to register before filling up the Application Form of UPSEE 2017.
- You have to enter all the information; personal and academic and other information as asked in the application form.
- After filling up all the details, you have to select a password and security question.
- You must keep in mind your password and must not share it with any person.
- After completion of the application form, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- Before the final submission, you are advised to recheck the details filled by you and make changes if required.
- After the final submission of the application form, an application number would be generated by the system.
- The application number must be noted for all future correspondences.
- The next step is to upload scanned passport sized photograph, left thumb impression and signature.
- After uploading click on the “Save” button and continue to the next step.
- You would have to pay the exam fee through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- After the successful payment of the exam fee, you need to download the “Confirmation Page”
UPSEE 2017 Examination Fee Structure
The exam fee for online application is given below:
|For Male/ transgender individuals of General/ Other Backward Classes Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe Category and Female individuals/ Physically handicapped individuals of all the category||Rs. 500/-|
UPSEE 2017 Syllabus
The Syllabus of UPSEE 2017 would include of the following topics:
|Section A – Physics|
|1||Work, Power and Energy|
|2||Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis|
|4||Magnetic Effect of Current|
|6||Magnetism in Matter|
|11||Ray Optics and optical instruments|
|14||Motion in two dimensions|
|15||Laws of Motion|
|16||Mechanics of solids and fluids|
|18||Heat and thermodynamics|
|19||Linear Momentum & collisions|
|20||Motion in one dimension|
|Section B – Chemistry|
|4||Colligative Properties of Solution|
|5||Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics|
|6||General Organic Chemistry|
|13||Preparation and Properties|
|16||Acid – Base Concepts|
|Section C – Mathematics|
UPSEE 2017 Exam Centre’s
UPSEE 2017 would be conducted in 40 cities of Uttar Pradesh and in 8 other cities of other states.
You can check the 1st 10 Exam Centre’s of UPSEE 2017 in the table given below:
To check the complete list, click on the heading.
(Link would be provided soon)
|Sr. No.||Exam Cities|
|Cities in other States|
UPSEE 2017 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No. of Paper||1|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|No. of Sections||Chemistry
|Total no. of Questions||Chemistry: 50
|Total no. of Marks||600|
|Marking Scheme||Correct answer would be awarded 4 marks.
No marks would be awarded for wrong or unanswered answer.
There would be no negative marking for wrong answer.
|Duration||3 hours (180 Minutes)|
UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
- AKTU would tentatively announce the admit card of UPSEE 2017 in the 2nd week of April 2017.
- UPSEE 2017 admit card would be made available online only.
- Downloaded admit card would be treated as valid identity proof for UPSEE 2017.
- You need to check all the information mentioned on UPSEE 2017 Admit Card.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, you need to inform it to the university.
- Personal information like your name, category, father’s name, sub-category etc along with exam information like exam date, exam time and exam venue would be given on the admit card of UPSEE 2017.
UPSEE 2017 Result
- The Result of UPSEE 2017 would be announced online in the last week of May, 2017.
- No other mode would be available to check the result.
- You need to take a print out of your result and keep it safe for future reference.
- If unsatisfied with the result, you can get your answer sheet scrutinized within 7 days of announcement of result.
- You need to pay Rs. 5,000/- and submit the application form for scrutiny in writing, to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, UP, Lucknow.
UPSEE 2017 Counselling
- Those who are qualifying in UPSEE 2017 would be called for counseling on the basis of the rank secured by them.
- Those who are selected would have to register themselves online using their application number and password.
- After registration, you are required to pay the registration fee in order to be able to fill up the choices.
- The registration fee has to be paid only online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
The registration fee is mentioned in the table below:
|General/ Other Backward Classes||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||Rs. 12,000/-|
- After the payment of the registration fee, the registration process would complete.
- After completing the registration process you can login with your application number and password to fill up your choices.