Table of Content
Uttarakhand NEET UG 2017 – The H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical University popularly known as HNBUMU will be responsible for MBBS/BDS Admission courses in Uttarakhand State. The HNBUMU will be accepting NEET UG 2017 score card for admission in Medical and Dental courses. In this article, we have provided you the Eligibility Criteria and the list of Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand accepting NEET 2017 exam score for admission in MBBS Courses.
Uttarakhand NEET UG 2017 Application Form
The NEET 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM for Uttarakhand NEET 2017 Examinations will be available from 28th Dec 2016 on NEET Official website. Candidates appearing for the MBBS & BDS NEET 2017 course have to fill the Online Application Form and submit it to the conducting authority of H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2017 MBBS Admission
Candidates willing to appear for the NEET 2017 MBBS course should fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria.
- It is necessary for a Candidate to be the Citizen of India or OCI ( Overseas Citizen of India)
- The age limit for NEET 2017 must be above 17 years or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age Limit for a) General Categories: 25 Years / b) Reserved Categories: 30 Years
- Candidates should have successfully completed Std 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Subjects.
- General Category candidates have to secure 50 percentile and the reserved category has to score 40 percentile to apply for NEET 2017 MBBS Admission.
MBBS Colleges in Uttarakhand: Seat Available for MBBS
|Name of College||Affiliated University||Type||MBBS Seats|
|Govt. Medical College||Kumaon University, Nainital||Govt.||100|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Science, Dehradun||HIHT University, Dehradun||Trust||100|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||H.N.B Garhwal University||Trust||100|
|Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Govt. Medical Science & Research Instt, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal||H.N.B Garhwal University||Govt.||100|